Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
would suggest get on call with IQAS right away
If they did not mention your degree at all, that means they have missed evaluating it. Contacting them may help.

They will at least mention equivalency.
Just finished writing a lengthy email to IQAS. Described everything, Application, Transcripts, Individual dates of delivery, Final assessment report.
Asked them to re-check everything, because the report is incomplete as it does not mention the master's degree at all. Couldn't get them on call, long waiting, exhausted the mobile phone balance while being kept on hold.
Now, I am waiting for the email reply. So disheartened. Was going to complete my profile and upload it.

Currently, it looks like I'm here to guide others to the treasure I cannot possess (Avengers: Infinity War).

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Contemplating going the CES way if IQAS does not correct it.
Creating a profile right now, will proceed with the application later if I get a negative reply from IQAS. Otherwise will let it be, as I am not paying ATM.

Udhay Thakur

Jul 3, 2019
sir ,just want to confirm one thing .That is it ok that i had sent my transcripts myself by fedex courier.However ,the same were kept in a sealed envelop by university officials.University couriered it to my address .and i sent those with my application

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
sir ,just want to confirm one thing .That is it ok that i had sent my transcripts myself by fedex courier.However ,the same were kept in a sealed envelop by university officials.University couriered it to my address .and i sent those with my application
People have been sending their transcripts by themselves here, there hasn't been a problem with this practice.
You will be fine.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Submitted: You completed an online application and made online payment

Received: Your mailed application package was processed at IQAS (this can occur several weeks after your courier confirmed delivery)

Payment pending: Your money order/bank draft has not been processed (it takes more than 6 weeks to process bank draft or money order) or your online payment was not successful

Pending: IQAS is waiting for transcripts/other documents, or delivered transcripts/documents were not processed yet
In line for processing All documents needed to start your assessment have been received and logged by IQAS (this can occur several weeks after a courier confirmed delivery)

Assessing: Your credentials are being assessed

On hold: Your assessment cannot be completed until IQAS receives and logs additional documents, confirmation from educational institution etc.
Final Review Your credential has been assessed and is being validated

Mailed: Your assessment was mailed to you and an electronic copy is available at the IQAS application portal

Cancellation pending: You requested a cancellation and it is waiting to be processed

Cancelled: Your application was cancelled following your request or because assessment could not be completed

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks!

And, Can you please let me know the basic workflow of IQAS statuses? Mine is 'Submitted' as of now.
Depending on the date your documents reach IQAS,
Application delivery triggers PENDING status. This happens after 4 months of delivery of application along with AoR1, which states your application has reached IQAS and they're waiting for transcripts.

4 months after transcripts are delivered, you'll get AoR2, stating the process will be starting now. The status changes to IN LINE FOR PROCESSING.

1 - 1.5 months, the status changes to ASSESSING. To email intimation.

7-10 days later, status becomes FINAL REVIEW. Again no email for this.

Anywhere between 3 to 15 days, status starts fluctuating between complete and final review.
1 or 2 days later, final email is received from IQAS, stating end of process and completion of assessment. Status changes to MAILED.

Along Mailed, View Report, or something of the same sense is provided, clicking which starts downloading the report.

Please note:
These durations are indicative and subject to change anytime. The time period given is according to current situation; it was entirely different last year, could be different in upcoming days.

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear Members,

How much time it can take for the report to get mailed after the fluctuation stage?

Thanks