+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Great any idea why it took so long ? You were connected with them over call or email ?
I called only once and got the standard response that it's in process. The thing i experienced and heard from folks that to inquire about your processing time never speed up your ECA process, As far as i believe, to ask about your ECA can only satisfy your own self. They consume time as per their defined set of standards and regardless of priorities for any single individual.

I know very well the situation of any individual in between sending documents and waiting desperately for ECA. :):) So... keep your hopes alive and have a faith on SOMETHING AWESOME IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

Reactions: JeMaAnd and YPS

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Dear All,

my University documents were reached IQAS before my application and 1st AOR stating below, is this is their usual mail or are they waiting for my university docs as well, please advise from your experiences.

This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing. Ourcurrent processing times are posted on the IQAS website: www.work.alberta.ca/iqas

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Dear All,

my University documents were reached IQAS before my application and 1st AOR stating below, is this is their usual mail or are they waiting for my university docs as well, please advise from your experiences.

This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing. Ourcurrent processing times are posted on the IQAS website: www.work.alberta.ca/iqas
This is very standard email from them, i got the same mail from them and i believe every individual got this mail who applied through IQAS. Applicants receive such standard emails from them, so nothing unusual.

One thing i want to mention that they may require your identification documents even if you already sent to them. Keep viewing their emails carefully and promptly response ONLY if they require any of your documents again. But again this depends upon situation or their requirement & doesn't apply to all applicants. Cheers

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
They are just copy pasting replies.... .:eek:

IQAS is currently opening, recording and processing mail that was delivered the week of January 8th. Based on the date you provided IQAS has not gotten to your mail package.
IQAS is working diligently to process every client’s application within the stipulated timelines. We therefore appreciate your assistance in ensuring that all the required documents are submitted, as otherwise your application cannot be processed. Your patience is appreciated while we process and record all mail received, as this enables us to provide the above status updates. For approximate IQAS processing times, please visit www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration.aspx. Assessment of some applications may take longer if extensive research is required. Mail delivery time is not calculated in the processing time. Processing times may vary based on the volume of applications received.
Should you have further questions regarding IQAS application process you can contact the IQAS office at 1-780-427-2655.
Kind Regards,
KB
Client Service Officer
Government of Alberta
Ministry of Labour

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hi Guys,
I just want to share with you the excellent service we had with IQAS. After I sent my application, my brother called their office if they can expedite our result as we are only given until march 22 by OINP to submit the ECA from IQAS. IQAS said they can only expedite if there’s a job offer already which we did not have but only the the pending nomination from OINP. On that same day we emailed IQAS and sent them the screenshot of the Email from OINP and begged them if they could do something. They replied after a day, located my application and already put it for processing.

Timeline:
Docs reached: Feb 20.
AOR: March 7
Soft Copy: March 14 (with notes that Assessment done on March 7)
Hard Copy: waiting..

It could only mean that they do rush processing just provide a valid proof. If no proof then you will have to go through regular processing times.

My advice.. it its better if you could put together your application docs and the university docs in one envelope so u will only received 1 AOR both for your application and University documents.

And always be NICE and POLITE when dealing with them.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi Guys,
I just want to share with you the excellent service we had with IQAS. After I sent my application, my brother called their office if they can expedite our result as we are only given until march 22 by OINP to submit the ECA from IQAS. IQAS said they can only expedite if there’s a job offer already which we did not have but only the the pending nomination from OINP. On that same day we emailed IQAS and sent them the screenshot of the Email from OINP and begged them if they could do something. They replied after a day, located my application and already put it for processing.

Timeline:

It could only mean that they do rush processing just provide a valid proof. If no proof then you will have to go through regular processing times.

My advice.. it its better if you could put together your application docs and the university docs in one envelope so u will only received 1 AOR both for your application and University documents.

Great, Lucky You Congrats

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
This is very standard email from them, i got the same mail from them and i believe every individual got this mail who applied through IQAS. Applicants receive such standard emails from them, so nothing unusual.

One thing i want to mention that they may require your identification documents even if you already sent to them. Keep viewing their emails carefully and promptly response ONLY if they require any of your documents again. But again this depends upon situation or their requirement & doesn't apply to all applicants. Cheers
Ok thanks, but my concern is my university docs reached there before my application but they mentioned that they are waiting for the docs from university, any idea about this ???

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

Timeline:

congrats mate, what was the mail id hat you mailed ??

sikandar87

Oct 18, 2017
Today I received my ECA Hard copy as well. But I am disappointed. Today wasted my IELTS first attempt. wasted PKR 27500/-