+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Happy to announce that finally got my ECA after a long wait and a bit patience.:)

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT

The Bachelors degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelors of Business Administration Degree.

The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of Master's of Business Administration (MBA) Degree.

Reactions: karachiite and YPS

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Happy to announce that finally got my ECA after a long wait and a bit patience.:)

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT

The Bachelors degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelors of Business Administration Degree.

The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of Master's of Business Administration (MBA) Degree.
Congrats, please share the time frame if possible

american_dream

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
USA
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018
Awesome! Thanks for the update, My application was delivered on Jan 23 too, didn't get AOR yet. Hoping to get it this week.
Finally, got my first AOR today. Here's my timeline.

Application reached IQAS: Jan 23
Transcripts reached IQAS: Feb 9
1st AOR: Mar 14 (35 work days since application delivery)
2nd AOR: waiting
ECA: waiting

Reactions: YPS and desmat

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Huh..... This seems really long :oops:
Yeah absolutely... It was very hard to wait for such a long period. But finally patience paid off ;)
It was a journey of frustration, wait, patience, hopes and having a faith on something good is about to happen... and finally it happened & got some relief with a desired comparative level of Master's Degree..

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah absolutely... It was very hard to wait for such a long period. But finally patience paid off ;)
It was a journey of frustration, wait, patience, hopes and having a faith on something good is about to happen... and finally it happened & got some relief with a desired comparative level of Master's Degree..
Great any idea why it took so long ? You were connected with them over call or email ?