Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can someone pls advise..

I sent my app and transcripts together to iqas. Received only the AOR2 which was on 7th August. By when can I expect the ECA?

Thanks in advance .

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Finally Got my ECA report, Positive Outcome, Super happy!!!

Masters Equivalency.

My timeline:

Application Package + Transcripts delivered to IQAS: June 20, 2018
AOR2: July 20, 2018

ECA Soft Copy: Sept 22, 2018
My spouse has same transcript delivery date as yours and AOR2 a day earlier (July 19) but we are yet to receive ECA. Hopefully on Monday.

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
So I finally got my ECA. :) super happy.

However, a friend of mine sent her documents (application and Transcript) around the same time as I did but did not get her ECA. Today she decided to call IQAS and was told that the assesser is doing some research into her Course and Program Requirements. She was instructed to email the customer service rep who will then forward her concerns to the person assigned to her case.
The above mentioned was done and this is the email she got.

"IQAS is currently conducting necessary quality assurance checks and research as part of evaluating your application. These are normal evaluative measures completed in assessing a client’s application, and may vary depending on the amount of research required, or the time it takes an external institution to respond to us".

What do you make of this?
Has anyone ever experienced this? If yes, what was the out come of the final ECA report? Should she be worried? Because she is worried.
I know their website says extensive research may sometimes be required for evaluating some degrees so their response doesn't seem out of place.

When was the last of your documents delivered and when did you receive AOR2? Also, what was the outcome of your evaluation?

Fbt10

Sep 23, 2018
Question about transcript date.

I have original transcript from my university dated 2013. Do I need to request fresh transcripts or can I give the university 2013 ones to attest and seal in the envelope? I’ll have to request the transcripts and they will hand them to me to get it signed and sealed from them along with the request attention requires by IQAS.

Look forward to hearing back from you all so I can

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Question about transcript date.

I have original transcript from my university dated 2013. Do I need to request fresh transcripts or can I give the university 2013 ones to attest and seal in the envelope? I’ll have to request the transcripts and they will hand them to me to get it signed and sealed from them along with the request attention requires by IQAS.

Look forward to hearing back from you all so I can
Even the fresh one will have the date of 2013, as 2013 was the year in which you completed your degree/certificate.
Its better if you request for the fresh set of transcripts

Mack Dash

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Credentials - Polytechnic Diploma + B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
Both done in India

how much time will IQAS take to evaluate this? In how many days can they give soft copy?