+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Assessment

asadabbas9

Nov 12, 2018
Dear Friends,

I have recently registered my self in IQAS for evaluation of my educational documents.

I have sent all documents in a sealed envelope to IQAS - Canada and they have also received them but until now I have not received any email from them stating that they have received my documents.

Can someone Guide me is it normal that they don't send you an acknowledgment for the documents received via DHL or shall I contact them directly for the follow up for the documents and ECA?

They have received my documents approximate 10 days back.

Can someone Guide me on the same?

Thanks & Regards
Asad Abbas
+971-56-5367920

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Dear Friends,

I have recently registered my self in IQAS for evaluation of my educational documents.

I have sent all documents in a sealed envelope to IQAS - Canada and they have also received them but until now I have not received any email from them stating that they have received my documents.

Can someone Guide me is it normal that they don't send you an acknowledgment for the documents received via DHL or shall I contact them directly for the follow up for the documents and ECA?

They have received my documents approximate 10 days back.

Can someone Guide me on the same?

Thanks & Regards
Asad Abbas
+971-56-5367920
IQAS ECA seem to have lost control over time and their current timelines are following;

1. AOR (acknowledgments) of delivery of documenta - 40-45 days from delivery
2. ECA - 15 weeks

You will get the AOR by mid Jan due to upcoming breaks and the ECA will further take about 15 weeks from the date of AOR.

This will get further increased due to upcoming Christmas break. They arent working between 22 dec - 1 jan.

Notice: Our office will be closed over the holiday season from December 22, 2018 to January 1, 2019. We will reopen on January 2, 2019.

asadabbas9

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks, Sir for your reply.

But at least they should give acknowledgment upon receiving of documents.

If any issues are there so we can contact the DHL to check the records, as they are moving their all data on the cloud after 30 to 40 days of the transaction.

I think there is no other way, we have to wait

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I totally agree with you but there is absolutely nothing that you can do. I hope your courier tracking detail confirms that the package was handed over.

As pee wait, it has just begun as the journey to ECA is way too long.