+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS - Applying for ECA through IQAS

Feb 5, 2021
Dear Members
I hope everyone in the group is doing good and safe.
I have been struggling in doing payment for IQAS application.
I have seen many members getting through this nightmare.
I wish I could get the help of respected members.

Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Regards,
Shweta Shukla

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hey Ali, I owe you a cup of coffee mate!

I followed your advice and was able to pay for my application today.

Thank you so much!
Hey Hilda, many congrats on this... lolx... I really appreciate that you remember me - and sure cup of coffee with sweets as you've accomplished what you were planning :)
Please remember me in your prayers! And all the best for rest!!

Bedi_Nav

Feb 19, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone suggest how to resolve "ECA limit reach issue" as it's been almost 3 month of my persistent attempt but in vail .

abduljawwad

Sep 11, 2019
Hi. Does anyone know how long does it take for the status to change in IQAS after making the payment. I made the payment on 8th February and the status is still showing as submitted only. It hasnt changed since that day. What can i do about this

vittobha

Feb 25, 2021
@ali_2018 , Hi Hope you are doing well. It is hard to find good peoples like you these days.
I know its big think to ask. could you please create a draft for me. I almost lost hope after several attempts. I messaged my login info to you. Thanks a lot.

abduljawwad

Sep 11, 2019
Hi. Does anyone know how long does it take for the status to change in IQAS after making the payment. I made the payment on 8th February and the status is still showing as submitted only. It hasnt changed since that day. What can i do about this
Hi Guys. Anyone who recently applied to IQAS, could you please help me. How long does it take for the status to change. Its showing submitted for me since i made the payment on 8th Feb. My degrees reached IQAS on 4th Jan. I wrote an email to IQAS but did not get any replies.

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
@ali_2018 , Hi Hope you are doing well. It is hard to find good peoples like you these days.
I know its big think to ask. could you please create a draft for me. I almost lost hope after several attempts. I messaged my login info to you. Thanks a lot.
hi there, sure I can try, inbox me your credentials pls