+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS - Applying for ECA through IQAS

farhad.w

Jan 27, 2021
Hi Ali,

Can you please help me create the new application for ECA.. have been trying for more than 30 days now.. but still no luck :(

Would appreciate your kind help..

farhad.w

Jan 27, 2021
You are right but i made a solution,

You can find me on youtube

I made video on it,

Search

IQAS payment issue 2021
Hi Danish, thanks for sharing the much helpful youtube video.. it worked like a charm.. we were able to get access of the ECA form.

Now the next challenge I believe is the payment to be made & submitted.

Reactions: danishhaseen

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share a small message that please have only one session to create an IQAS app. Trust me there's no need for 7 sessions(means 7 tabs/windows) to create a draft app, however 7 sessions means there so much troll/load on the server by one person.

Just imagine if one person have 7 sessions and clicked on 7 app but he/she needed just one application... Nothing is gonna work for rest. If we will stop doing this then this way multiple people can get draft app in one day instead of just one person who opened multi sessions.

I know that Danish tried to help by providing this trick but trust me this isn't worth it at all.

This is my humble request that kindly give everyone a chance to have an opportunity.

Thank you. Kind Regards.

Reactions: raytoed

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
You are right but i made a solution,

You can find me on youtube

I made video on it,

Search

IQAS payment issue 2021
Hi Danish,

I know you are trying to help ppl out here but having multi sessions doesn't help everyone... Multi sessions by one person took so much troll/load on a server that ppl webpage get stuck... Kindly modify your video and have only session to create a draft app... literally it works that way nicely too. coz if one person will open seven sessions what will do the rest. I only open one tab(means one session) and just use that session.

Just think abt that you need one application but you opened 7 applications session.

sagarsuri001

Jan 29, 2021
hahaha - love the way you said counting on you :) I'm sure I'll get you that asap. :)
Hi Ali, I have read the previous posts about IQAS, and I need your help, I have been trying to create a new application for ECA but I am unable to please help, you are doing a good work. I have shared my details with you.
Thanks

raytoed

Jan 28, 2021
Hi Ali, I have read the previous posts about IQAS, and I need your help, I have been trying to create a new application for ECA but I am unable to please help, you are doing a good work. I have shared my details with you.
Thanks
I had same problem for a long time but finally solved it yesterday.

How I made progress:
Watch out for 8:15 Alberta time. Log on 5-10 minutes early and stay on the page.
On new application page select ECA and wait for the page to load. If you get a prompt about limit select okay and try again.
Make sure you're doing something on the page so that your session doesn't end. You can scroll up and down

Do not open multiple Web pages