+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS - Applying for ECA through IQAS

abduljawwad

Sep 11, 2019
What is your exact issue? Which step do you get stuck?
Hi Rower,

I cant access the website to create an application and pay so that I can get the evaluation done. My documents have reached IQAS over a month back but cannot apply online for an ECA.

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hi Rower,

I cant access the website to create an application and pay so that I can get the evaluation done. My documents have reached IQAS over a month back but cannot apply online for an ECA.
Isn't it done the other way round...like create an account, submit an online application and then have the documents sent to them.

Anyways, since this is a technical difficulty it is best to contact them directly via this web form: https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-contact.aspx . This page also has some phone numbers listed.

abduljawwad

Sep 11, 2019
Isn't it done the other way round...like create an account, submit an online application and then have the documents sent to them.

Anyways, since this is a technical difficulty it is best to contact them directly via this web form: https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-contact.aspx . This page also has some phone numbers listed.
I wasnt aware of the process so sent the documents before hand. Never knew trying to log on to the website will be such a big issue.

nehabansal19

Feb 2, 2021
@ali_2018 : I need your help to create draft application on IQAS, its been number of days I am trying.

I have sent you details on dm.

I shall be very thankful to you.

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
I wasnt aware of the process so sent the documents before hand. Never knew trying to log on to the website will be such a big issue.
Hi Jawwad, your draft application has been created... pls have a look. under draft app "ECA Assessment". You can login now as I logged out from there.
All the best for rest!!

Reactions: abduljawwad

abduljawwad

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Jawwad, your draft application has been created... pls have a look. under draft app "ECA Assessment". You can login now as I logged out from there.
All the best for rest!!
I will just try and check right away. You are a savior. Ali i can tell you something, there are a lot of people praying for you and I lead that line. You have selflessly been helping all the people. May GOD bless you with the best of everything.. ALWAYS....

Reactions: nehabansal19

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
I will just try and check right away. You are a savior. Ali i can tell you something, there are a lot of people praying for you and I lead that line. You have selflessly been helping all the people. May GOD bless you with the best of everything.. ALWAYS....
Thank you for kind words and really appreciated for your prayers. May Almighty bless you!!!
Good luck!

hilda89

Feb 14, 2018
@ali_2018 : I also need your help to create a draft application on IQAS, it has been up to a month I have been trying

I have sent you my credentials via dm.

I would be very grateful.