+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS - Applying for ECA through IQAS

Chakshu84

Jan 12, 2021
FINALLY DONE AND DUSTED. AFTER 2.5 MONTHS. :)
It needs to wait for the final payment pop up window. I was alsmost dishearted but it apeared on my screen and I paid it 15 Min late then the closing window time 08:25 Alberta.
Congratulations!!!
Its like a big achievement!!!

Chakshu84

Jan 12, 2021
Can someone please help??
My husband's payment section is remaining, so does he have to wait at the payment section and click save and next button at 8.15 am Alberta time???
I am attaching the screen pic.
Please someone guide me.
My husbands payment only is remaining and my whole creation of account is remaining.

Jan 16, 2021
FINALLY DONE AND DUSTED. AFTER 2.5 MONTHS. :)
It needs to wait for the final payment pop up window. I was alsmost dishearted but it apeared on my screen and I paid it 15 Min late then the closing window time 08:25 Alberta.
Hi dear
Can you pls tell me how did you make payment? I am stuck on payment page from last 2 months. Can u pls help

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hi dear
Can you pls tell me how did you make payment? I am stuck on payment page from last 2 months. Can u pls help
I used firefox browser with cleaned version of laptop(0 cookies and old logs). I can help you in case I am in front of system tomorrow.

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
I recommend that you apply to World Education Service - wes.org (WES) for your ECA. Save your precious time.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
I recommend that you apply to World Education Service - wes.org (WES) for your ECA. Save your precious time.
WES don't validate all collages and universities so be careful with that for sure. I have already drained my money and efforts behind Bluffmaster WES who shown positive result in online tool and eventually not validated, that's the reason I turned and stick to IQAS as per other completed ECAs.
So keep trying is the only option and months of patiance is my example and wish all to not face what I have faced for it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Not an option for everyone for one simple reason - WES issues extremely unfair assessments in some cases for people with Masters degree.

I personally went through WES for my bachelor's degree. However, my brother has a Masters degree and WES would have evaluated this to another bachelor's degree which is extremely unfair. His Master's degree was from a reputed institution and is globally recognized by other institutions while WES, for some unknown reason, treats that as a Bachelor's degree.

I went through IQAS for him and I can confirm that they have correctly assessed it as being equivalent to Master's degree.

Sidd90

Jan 18, 2021
Hi everyone the IQAS is not accepting new applications since 19 November and hope that they will open it soon.
Thats the reason why we always get daily limit reach message even after applying all the settings and procedures.

I am also awaiting payment to be made hope to complete it soon.

God bless all of us :)

deepgarvit

Jun 16, 2020
Hi ali
I need help too, stuck at first page all the time
i am sending you details, if you get a chance, please have a look, thankyou

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hi everyone the IQAS is not accepting new applications since 19 November and hope that they will open it soon.
Thats the reason why we always get daily limit reach message even after applying all the settings and procedures.

I am also awaiting payment to be made hope to complete it soon.

God bless all of us :)
Hi, that is not true... I have submitted couple applications after 19th November, 2020. I'm not sure where you've heard/read this news... Any link or source for such news, please share. Thanks

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
Aside from IQAS, are there any other institutions that evaluate masters from certain Indian institutions fairly? I've got a masters from a Delhi University based college (Delhi school of economics) that's been evaluated as a bachelor degree, which is just so very frustrating.