Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi Gurik,

My timeline is as follows:

ITA: May 31st, 2017
AOR: June 15th, 2017

Current status:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Okay, if you are a FSW outland applicant (not a PNP applicant , CEC applicant and US applicant), then your medicals will pass in next 2-10 days, as all June medicals around this date are passing now. So it should be in few days. If you are pnp, cec or US applicant then let me know, i will tell you average timelines for these streams then, they are bit slower then FSWO as per current timelines.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

allawi

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Okay, if you are a FSW outland applicant (not a PNP applicant , CEC applicant and US applicant), then your medicals will pass in next 2-10 days, as all June medicals around this date are passing now. So it should be in few days. If you are pnp, cec or US applicant then let me know, i will tell you average timelines for these streams then, they are bit slower then FSWO as per current timelines.
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I am a CEC In-land applicant.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I am a CEC In-land applicant.
It's alright dear, then you will have to wait for a while. Its taking 50-65 days for CEC to pass medicals post AOR these days. So nothing to worry, you are normal case as per your steam, it will happen soon. Good Luck.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

allawi

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
It's alright dear, then you will have to wait for a while. Its taking 50-65 days for CEC to pass medicals post AOR these days. So nothing to worry, you are normal case as per your steam, it will happen soon. Good Luck.
Thanks brother. Good luck to you too.

Reactions: gurik

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Hello guys I need help with police clearance dates?

I lived in my home country for a total of 10 years may be then left to reside in the US and visited back home few weeks ago and while I was there I got my PCC since they required fingerprinting done in person through live scan then left back to the US the day after or so

My PCC has dates of residence in home country and date the report was issued

My question is this going to work or not? If not please explain to what my PCC should include?

Another question about travel history as I visited may be 5 countries over the past ten years so how should I fill my travel history accurately?

Rose152

Feb 2, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
AOR stands for Acknowledgement of Receipt. It's the letter that CIC posts on your account when you apply for PR.
Lol..I know what is an AOR!! I am asking the date when you received AOR :)

Reactions: BD man

syahska

Star Member
May 13, 2016
look at my application timeline:
AOR: May 26th
Back ground check: NA - June 30th
Back ground check: In Progress - July 11th

**Yet Medicals not passed !
:(
I am in the same boat. APR 28th April and currently in IP2. Meds havent cleared. Apparently the hospital uploaded my file only on 21st June when i had undergone the tests on 15th April. Please call and check if the hospital has indeed uploaded your meds

martin89

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello I am a CEC inland applicant.
AOR was on October 22.
Ip2 since January 13. Is it normal they take more than one month for PPR email? I am really starting to worry now. Should I order GCMS?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
IP 2 stands for In Progress 2. It refers to the starting of second background check of your application, after your AOR and IP 1 respectively.
At IP 2 stage (which mostly happens at your local visa office-LVO) your application gets checked for eligibility, i.e that whether the information provided by you is correct, you meet all the requirements of the stream you are applying for. You have legitimate work experience under the NOC you have claimed. Your CRS score is correctly calculated. Your education documents are in order. They check your background for criminality and security, to determine you are no threat to Canada. They basically at this stage check that each and every information provided by you is correct or not and that whether you have all qualifications and credentials that you have claimed in your application.
The application process in most cases follows this sequence-
AOR (acknowledgement of receipt)----> Medicals Passed---> IP 1 (Background in progress 1, here your application is checked for completeness i.e that you have attached all documents required by CIC correctly or not, also refereed to as R10 check)---> IP 2--->PPR (passport request)---->CoPR

Sometimes, your background check (IP 1) can change before medicals are passed, but over all both IP 1 and medicals go side by side independent of each other.
Thanks for your description. Right now, I am in IP2 stage. How long approximately takes to get my PPR?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Thanks for your description. Right now, I am in IP2 stage. How long approximately takes to get my PPR?
There is no fixed time from IP2 to PPR. I received it in 15 days. But I have seen people wait for 3 to 4 months to receive the mail. Hopefully, you will receive it sooner.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello I am a CEC inland applicant.
AOR was on October 22.
Ip2 since January 13. Is it normal they take more than one month for PPR email? I am really starting to worry now. Should I order GCMS?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
It is very normal, don't worry. If it goes more than 2 months then order for GCMS, just for your peace of mind. There is no fixed time frame anyway.

martin89

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thank you so much for replying. Hope everything goes right. I am kind of that guy always takes very long processing for everything. Lol even for buying grocery i always had to wait big line up. Lol. Again thank you. I am ordering a GCMS.

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Invitation - nov 7
Application submitted - nov 23
Medical passed -dec 8
NA2 - jan 20
IP2. - till now response

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for IP2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquire with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance