+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inviting Brother to Canada On Visitor Visa

mIrfan81

May 12, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Need some guidance from someone who has already invited their brother or sisters to Canada for visit. My brother wants to visit Canada. So I want to help him to get the visitor visa. A few of my friends advised that since he is young and single the chances are very low for him to get a visit visa. If anyone had the experience, please give me some tips for the documentation.

Regards,
Faseeh

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Need some guidance from someone who has already invited their brother or sisters to Canada for visit. My brother wants to visit Canada. So I want to help him to get the visitor visa. A few of my friends advised that since he is young and single the chances are very low for him to get a visit visa. If anyone had the experience, please give me some tips for the documentation.

Regards,
Faseeh
Yes it can be quite difficult for young people to get a TRV because they often don’t have lots of savings, strong ties to their home country (longterm job, property, etc.) and previous international travel to countries like the US, UK, Australia, etc.

Reactions: mashulia_26

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
You are right.

But it doesn't mean that young children cannot get TRV to visit Canada especially with his parents traveling together.
Never said anything about his chances getting a TRV. I only said that he's allowed not to enter Canada (obv needs a visa first)