+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation letter of parent's visitor visa

Apr 12, 2021
Can someone please review the invitation letter? It will be of great help.

I, Ms. ABC; holding passport no. $NUMBER; would like to invite my father $NAME; holding passport no. $NUMBER and my mother $NAME ; holding passport no. $NUMBER to visit me in Canada to spend some good family time together for 4 weeks from 1st MAR 2022 to 28th MAR 2022.

I am holding a W-1 category of visa in Canada and I am working with $COMPANY with the designation of $POSITION and my annual income is $AMOUNT. I could achieve the salary increment of $25k per annum in just 9 months (from $amout1 to $amount2) on the basis of my work performance (raise and salary increment letters attached). I am doing great in my career. I really want to celebrate this happiness with my parents and offer them a good vacation time here and spend some good memorable time as a family. I would love to host my parents for a month's stay and travel to some beautiful places around like Whistler, Victoria, Sunshine Coast.

During my parent’s travel to Canada, lodging and boarding, as well as medical insurance and any other personal expenses, will be taken care of by me and I have made more than enough financial arrangements of ($Amount) for their visit as indicated by my bank statements (bank statement attached) and salary stubs. while international flight travel expenses will be borne by my parents and they can very well manage that as Indicated by their bank statements (Rs amount = CA$amount).

My father runs a proprietary firm named $NAME in India (Business registration certificates) and they are well settled in India owning the residential property (Share certificate attached). They have absolutely no plans to settle down in a new country as they are very much attached to Indian culture and have some important obligations towards Business and Family in India, so please be assured that my parents will not overstay their visit.

Please find attached all the documents Work Permit, Bank Statements, Employment Letter, Salary increment letters, Passport, Pay Stubs for your kind perusal. Also, I will make sure that my parents follow and respect Canadian Law and Order.

I kindly request you to please grant a visitor visa to my parents.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me on EMAIL/TEL NO.

Otherwise, I thank you for your attention to and cooperation in issuing my parents their Temporary Resident Visas as soon as possible.

I remain,

Yours faithfully,

Guests:
1. Name: ABC
Address: HOME ADDRESS OF Parents
Date of Birth: MM-DD-YYYY
Telephone: Phone Number
Relationship: Father
Passport No: XX….XXX

2. Name: DEF

Host:
Name: NAME
Address: MY CANADA’s ADDRESS
Citizenship status: Indian
Canada immigration status: status
Employer: Employer

Reactions: bluffmaster88

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can someone please review the invitation letter? It will be of great help.

I, Ms. ABC; holding passport no. $NUMBER; would like to invite my father $NAME; holding passport no. $NUMBER and my mother $NAME ; holding passport no. $NUMBER to visit me in Canada to spend some good family time together for 4 weeks from 1st MAR 2022 to 28th MAR 2022.

I am holding a W-1 category of visa in Canada and I am working with $COMPANY with the designation of $POSITION and my annual income is $AMOUNT. I could achieve the salary increment of $25k per annum in just 9 months (from $amout1 to $amount2) on the basis of my work performance (raise and salary increment letters attached). I am doing great in my career. I really want to celebrate this happiness with my parents and offer them a good vacation time here and spend some good memorable time as a family. I would love to host my parents for a month's stay and travel to some beautiful places around like Whistler, Victoria, Sunshine Coast.

During my parent’s travel to Canada, lodging and boarding, as well as medical insurance and any other personal expenses, will be taken care of by me and I have made more than enough financial arrangements of ($Amount) for their visit as indicated by my bank statements (bank statement attached) and salary stubs. while international flight travel expenses will be borne by my parents and they can very well manage that as Indicated by their bank statements (Rs amount = CA$amount).

My father runs a proprietary firm named $NAME in India (Business registration certificates) and they are well settled in India owning the residential property (Share certificate attached). They have absolutely no plans to settle down in a new country as they are very much attached to Indian culture and have some important obligations towards Business and Family in India, so please be assured that my parents will not overstay their visit.

Please find attached all the documents Work Permit, Bank Statements, Employment Letter, Salary increment letters, Passport, Pay Stubs for your kind perusal. Also, I will make sure that my parents follow and respect Canadian Law and Order.

I kindly request you to please grant a visitor visa to my parents.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me on EMAIL/TEL NO.

Otherwise, I thank you for your attention to and cooperation in issuing my parents their Temporary Resident Visas as soon as possible.

I remain,

Yours faithfully,

Guests:
1. Name: ABC

2. Name: DEF

Host:
Name: NAME
Address: MY CANADA’s ADDRESS
Citizenship status: Indian
Canada immigration status: status
Employer: Employer
Would include if they are vaccinated with one of the 4 approved vaccines in Canada. For visitors what is most important is their finances and their ability to pay for the whole visit, their ties to their home country and any previous international travel to places like the US,UK, Australia, etc. All the talk about your potential raise is unecessary.

Apr 12, 2021
Would include if they are vaccinated with one of the 4 approved vaccines in Canada. For visitors what is most important is their finances and their ability to pay for the whole visit, their ties to their home country and any previous international travel to places like the US,UK, Australia, etc. All the talk about your potential raise is unecessary.
Thanks for reviewing, help is much appreciated! they are not vaccinated with one of the 4 approved vaccines in Canada. It's just one of the joyful reasons and extending my happiness to them. Should I remove that? They have no traveling history, so I thought to write it more convincingly.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for reviewing, help is much appreciated! they are not vaccinated with one of the 4 approved vaccines in Canada. It's just one of the joyful reasons and extending my happiness to them. Should I remove that? They have no traveling history, so I thought to write it more convincingly.
Would include some details of their quarantine plan. If you have a home with a basement with a bathroom they can stay there. If not they probably need an AirBnB to remain for the 14 days. I would also specify that they will take out travel medical insurance. Pretty sure that inviting parents while on a WP doesn’t guarantee that they meet travel exemption. It says that you will likely be able to enter Canada.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/answers/foreign-non-us-family-tr

Apr 12, 2021
Would include some details of their quarantine plan. If you have a home with a basement with a bathroom they can stay there. If not they probably need an AirBnB to remain for the 14 days. I would also specify that they will take out travel medical insurance. Pretty sure that inviting parents while on a WP doesn’t guarantee that they meet travel exemption. It says that you will likely be able to enter Canada.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/answers/foreign-non-us-family-tr
I believe they are allowed to travel.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing
the great point with the quarantine thing!

Should I add a para?

I am fully vaccinated in Canada with COVISHIELD and my parents are fully vaccinated with COVAXIN, which I believe is not on the currently approved vaccine list. I would be booking a separate AIRBNB stay for them to quarantine and will also get the necessary travel medical insurance for them.

Should I still attach the proof of vaccination of me and my parents?

Thanks again for helping!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I believe they are allowed to travel.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing
the great point with the quarantine thing!

Should I add a para?

I am fully vaccinated in Canada with COVISHIELD and my parents are fully vaccinated with COVAXIN, which I believe is not on the currently approved vaccine list. I would be booking a separate AIRBNB stay for them to quarantine and will also get the necessary travel medical insurance for them.

Should I still attach the proof of vaccination of me and my parents?

Thanks again for helping!
Would add a paragraph that your parents are vaccinated with covaxin and they realize that they will have to quarantine for 14 days under current guidelines. They will be renting an Airbnb and will also be purchasing travel medical insurance. Anything else you want to add.

Yes I have seen the list of who can travel but the wizard that IRCC has set up only says they will likely be able to travel. There are some inconsistencies on their website,

Apr 12, 2021
Would add a paragraph that your parents are vaccinated with covaxin and they realize that they will have to quarantine for 14 days under current guidelines. They will be renting an Airbnb and will also be purchasing travel medical insurance. Anything else you want to add.

Yes I have seen the list of who can travel but the wizard that IRCC has set up only says they will likely be able to travel. There are some inconsistencies on their website,
Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot! Could you please even review the cover letter : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cover-letter-for-parents.745279/