+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cover letter for parents

Apr 12, 2021
Can someone please review the cover letter? help is much appreciated.

I, $abc; holding passport no. $$; along with my wife $$; holding passport no. would like to visit your esteemed country Canada from 15th MARCH’2022 till 11th APRIL’2022 to meet our daughter $$; to spend some quality family time with each other. During our stay in Canada, we will be staying with our daughter at her residence address $$.

I am the owner of a company $$ wherein we do sales and service contracts for Digital Security Equipment like EPABX-KTS-Society Intercom, CCTV Camera, Video Door Phone, Video Conference, Attendance Machine, Access Control, etc. Now I am on the retirement age yet I have continued with my business activity to spend my time qualitatively. I have enclosed my business registrations for reference. Currently, I have a liquid asset of RS$$ = CA$$$ with Recurring Deposit account with Government Bank as shown in bank statements.

I have 2 daughters, the elder $$ is settled in $$ itself after marriage, and my younger daughter, $$ is currently working in Canada. She is holding a W-1 category of visa in Canada and working with $$ with the designation of $$ with an annual income of $$.

We would love to visit our daughter for about a month and spend some quality time together as a family and travel to some beautiful places around.

I and my wife are fully vaccinated with COVAXIN, which I believe is not on the approved vaccine list for Canada and we realize that we will have to quarantine under current guidelines. My daughter will be booking the separate AirBnB for us to quarantine and we will also make sure that we purchase necessary travel medical insurance.

During our travel to Canada; lodging and boarding will be taken care of by my daughter while international flight travel expenses in Canada will be borne by myself.

Along with running the proprietary firm, I and my wife are well and happily settled in India owning a residential property (Share certificate attach) and we have our one daughter well settled in $$ itself as well, also we are very much attached to Indian culture. As we have some important obligations towards Business and Family in India, we will surely be coming back to India after a short visit, so please be assured we will not overstay our visit.

We will make sure we follow and respect Canadian Law and Order.

I request you to grant us the necessary visitor visa and oblige.

I remain,

Yours faithfully,