+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

invitation letter for a friend

sara350

Jun 12, 2011
hello ! can someone please give me a sample of invitation letter to friend . my friend wants to come for one month to visit canada and will stay with me .i have never sent before invitation letter to anyone and have no idea how to write . will appreciate any help.

sarabi

May 25, 2011
I applied twice with an invitation latter from my friends, but they reject my visa, so whatever you write on latter, 5 out of 100 gets visa
i observe if anyone have invitation from some multinational company and applicant also in sound company then possible,
another example, one of my friends who is financial consultant in multinational company applied visa with invitation latter from Canadian breakage house, got visa within 15 days,

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
sara350 said:
hello ! can someone please give me a sample of invitation letter to friend . my friend wants to come for one month to visit canada and will stay with me .i have never sent before invitation letter to anyone and have no idea how to write . will appreciate any help.
You don't really much to write in sample of invitation letter. Are you a Canadian citizen ? Do you have 9 to 5 job ? If yes, since when ? Do you have own place to live?

sara350

Jun 12, 2011
thanks everyone for your reply.
Sarabi so you mean the chances are very small for my friend to get a visa if send him an invitation letter , can you tell me why??
Ashokcan , yes i am a canadian citizen , what do you mean 9 to 5 jobs , i have just 1 job and i am renting an apartment

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sara350 -

While an invitation letter may help, it's really up to the person applying for the visit visa to qualify independently. To qualify, they must demonstrate that they have strong ties to their home country and have no plans to remain in Canada long term. This can be demonstrated through showing proof of asses, property, full time employment, family ties, school enrollment, etc.

They should also demonstrate that they have sufficient funds in their bank account to support themselves while here on vacation.