Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012(by e-mail)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012 by mail, sent 17.05.2012,received by ND on 18th may ,(in process on 13th june 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27-07-12
LANDED..........
in canada since 7th August 2012
best of luck ashu & cricket for the interview & pray to God that u got the visa by tomorrow only

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
Best of Luck to all who hav interview's scheduled tomorrow... :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
thanks everyone for your good wishes :-* hope we get visa right after interview ;)
good luck to everyone else :)

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
sorry to hear about the interview after waiting long.they might have some question to clear and hopefully u both meet soon.

Dear Mr. Raj can u pls let me know your case , i mean how u and ur wife meet , age , marriage function , hindu religion, where in india , reception, did u went for honeymoon, parents attended at wedding, education , papers submitted , wat extra papers did they called for later ? if possible please.
Because i think ur case and mine is somewat same. i mean divorce , widow also child.
please no hard feeling, it will be helpfull for me and others too.
Thank you

nylalisa

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
Doc's Request.
31-01-2011 (additional doc request)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
06-01-2011
Med's Request
30-03-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2010
Interview........
30-03-2011 (Passed and approved same day)
Passport Req..
01-25-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2011 (Received 09-04-2011)
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
Hey Delhi peoples...

So I am from the ND 2010 thread and saw you created this thread. I thought i would re-post my interview for informational purposes. It may or may not help some of you that have upcoming interviews. My post was very detailed at the time. So best of luck and hope you are all reunited with your spouses very very soon. ....

So here it is:

So interview is over, and my husband was told he would receive his visa by mail in about 10 to 15 days. YAY!!!!! He asked for it right away as I am leaving on the 1st but they said they can't give it to us on the spot.

So the interview went like this:

You get to the embassy and you check in, it can't be more than 30 minutes ahead of scheduled time. You need id. Once you check in, you go through security then you register at the reception and wait. We waited maybe 15 minutes, then they called my husband's name to go to a certain interview room. He went in alone.

It was a white canadian woman who interviewed him. She was friendly he says and asked him if he wanted his interview in English, French, Hindi or Punjabi. He thought this was a test (I dont speak anything but English or French), so he chose English She started right away and told him to ask her if he didnt understand. She then asked him if he understood her and he said yes.

She asked him only about 10 questions.

1) where we met
2) how we met
3) did we get married in his village
4) when did he come to India, back from Greece
5) is he still working n Greece
6) Where do I work
7) Where do I go to school
How many people were at our reception
9) Does he have additional proof with him (she didnt look at it though)
10) Where do I work (she repeated this question) I think it was because I work for the Canadian government so she wanted to make sure she understood him.

The whole interview was about 15 minutes max 20. She then told him she would be giving him the visa, it would come by mail She gave him all the pictures and phone cards back that we submitted and he was done. They didnt interview me at all, he did tell her I was there but I didn't get interviewed. And that was it, simple, painless and out we went. Also, just so you know what we took to the interview was the following: copy of the application, LOTS of pictures (probably every single one we had), wedding video, all our chat logs, facebook postings, phone cards, phone bills, any money transfers we made to each other. This may have been excessive but when my husband tried to show her, she looked inpressed and said there was no need to see it (she was laughing slightly). We went very very prepared for anything.

Thank you to everyone who was and has been a support to me. I am gonna stay active on the forum to support you all through the process. May you all get visa soon. Cheers

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
nylalisa said:
Hey Delhi peoples...

So I am from the ND 2010 thread and saw you created this thread. I thought i would re-post my interview for informational purposes. It may or may not help some of you that have upcoming interviews. My post was very detailed at the time. So best of luck and hope you are all reunited with your spouses very very soon. ....
thanks for sharing experience. I am sure that it will be bog relief for people who have to face such things!

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Hi there to nylalisa,would like to share my case please reply if u can :-

hi, my wife apply for me outland spouse sponsor visa she is original pr from india(main applicant) got PR in india in 2009 and stays in canada from last 2 and 1/2 yrs. for both of us it is second marriage her 1st husband(dependant visa) got expired in india 2 years back. and i am divorcee from india divorce in dec. 2011. she is also indian but went to canada in 2010 with her daughter, we both meet online from matrimonial website marriage portal www.shaadi.com , i was in india and she was in canada she has 10 yrs daughter from 1st marriage, i know and we both dont have problem neither our parents too, but will it affect our visa case. can u suggest will this kind of case gets PR visa.

i had never travlled to canada before , but before our marriage i and my mom in feb 2012 apply for visitor visa, wants to get surprised got rejected, wants to give her surprise. i had travel few asian countries(china, thailand, hongkong, dubai) and uk for business purpose for few days, between 2005 and 2007

her(wife) age is 33 and mine(husband) is 32, we both meet online in jan 2012 and informed our parents did proper wedding as per our hindu culture and our both parents and few friends and relative were also their for marriage in india in march 2012 and than honeymoon in goa 9 days, celebrated mine birthday party in april 2012 with friends and family too.she returned to canada after month staying together till mid april 2012 and with all engagements photos, weddings photos with rituals, honeymoon photos, birthday photos, bills , forms, wedding cards, divorce degree, etc etc.she is working in canada, we had filled paper through immigration consultant from canada.

we didnot kept reception planning to do in canada also writen in form.

we are still waiting for stage 1, applied on 9 may, 2012.

can u help is this case straightforward or complicated. can i get sponsor spouse visa or not, or anything else to file or paper mising.

nylalisa

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
Doc's Request.
31-01-2011 (additional doc request)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
06-01-2011
Med's Request
30-03-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2010
Interview........
30-03-2011 (Passed and approved same day)
Passport Req..
01-25-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2011 (Received 09-04-2011)
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
jpbs said:
nylalisa said:
Hi there to nylalisa,would like to share my case please reply if u can :-

hi, my wife apply for me outland spouse sponsor visa she is original pr from india(main applicant) got PR in india in 2009 and stays in canada from last 2 and 1/2 yrs. for both of us it is second marriage her 1st husband(dependant visa) got expired in india 2 years back. and i am divorcee from india divorce in dec. 2011. she is also indian but went to canada in 2010 with her daughter, we both meet online from matrimonial website marriage portal www.shaadi.com , i was in india and she was in canada she has 10 yrs daughter from 1st marriage, i know and we both dont have problem neither our parents too, but will it affect our visa case. can u suggest will this kind of case gets PR visa.

i had never travlled to canada before , but before our marriage i and my mom in feb 2012 apply for visitor visa, wants to get surprised got rejected, wants to give her surprise. i had travel few asian countries(china, thailand, hongkong, dubai) and uk for business purpose for few days, between 2005 and 2007

her(wife) age is 33 and mine(husband) is 32, we both meet online in jan 2012 and informed our parents did proper wedding as per our hindu culture and our both parents and few friends and relative were also their for marriage in india in march 2012 and than honeymoon in goa 9 days, celebrated mine birthday party in april 2012 with friends and family too.she returned to canada after month staying together till mid april 2012 and with all engagements photos, weddings photos with rituals, honeymoon photos, birthday photos, bills , forms, wedding cards, divorce degree, etc etc.she is working in canada, we had filled paper through immigration consultant from canada.

we didnot kept reception planning to do in canada also writen in form.

we are still waiting for stage 1, applied on 9 may, 2012.

can u help is this case straightforward or complicated. can i get sponsor spouse visa or not, or anything else to file or paper mising.
I can't say specifically about your case, I am not a VO. I can let you know that since your spouse is a previous PR herself and seems to have divorced soon after receiving PR (if I am understanding you correctly) and that you both met and married quite soon, you may see somewhat of a delay in your case. I suspect also you will get interviewed. But again I am not a VO so I can not say for certainty. I was married once before, I was born in Canada and married a Canadian during first marriage. I was very young. My 2nd husband who I sponsored, this was his first marriage and it took place almost 10 years after my original marriage. We also met online, but spoke for 1 year before we got married. We were interviewed. It was easy interview, we were prepared but none the less, we were interviewed. In total, it took 123 days from time I submitted my application to receiving visa. This was somewhat loger than others who submitted an application about the same time. I know it's nothing specific about your case, but I hope you get some understanding.

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
nylalisa said:
I can't say specifically about your case, I am not a VO. I can let you know that since your spouse is a previous PR herself and seems to have divorced soon after receiving PR (if I am understanding you correctly) and that you both met and married quite soon, you may see somewhat of a delay in your case. I suspect also you will get interviewed. But again I am not a VO so I can not say for certainty. I was married once before, I was born in Canada and married a Canadian during first marriage. I was very young. My 2nd husband who I sponsored, this was his first marriage and it took place almost 10 years after my original marriage. We also met online, but spoke for 1 year before we got married. We were interviewed. It was easy interview, we were prepared but none the less, we were interviewed. In total, it took 123 days from time I submitted my application to receiving visa. This was somewhat loger than others who submitted an application about the same time. I know it's nothing specific about your case, but I hope you get some understanding.

I think u got confused little,
She was widow her 1st husband expired in feb 2010 she is on PR canada no issues, and i am divorcee from india got divorce in dec 2011. we meet on www.shaadi.com in mid jan 2012 discussed with parents and got married in mid march 2012 our both parents attended wedding. she is back in canada for job, i hope now i am clear.i am 32 she is 33, she has 10 yrs daughter from her previous marriage. our religion is same (hindu)
we applied file through immigration consultant in canda. we did proper hindu wedding , but no reception planning to do in canada. proper honeymoon. all papers filled as per consultant.

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
6th August 2012(APPROVED) DECISION MADE ON 3rd September
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st August 2012 & PP Recieved on 8/9/2012
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
jpbs said:
I think u got confused little,
She was widow her 1st husband expired in feb 2010 she is on PR canada no issues, and i am divorcee from india got divorce in dec 2011. we meet on www.shaadi.com in mid jan 2012 discussed with parents and got married in mid march 2012 our both parents attended wedding. she is back in canada for job, i hope now i am clear.i am 32 she is 33, she has 10 yrs daughter from her previous marriage. our religion is same (hindu)
we applied file through immigration consultant in canda. we did proper hindu wedding , but no reception planning to do in canada. proper honeymoon. all papers filled as per consultant.
As i said earlier jbps if ur case is genuine u will definitely get ur Visa !

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
aditya13 said:
As i said earlier jbps if ur case is genuine u will definitely get ur Visa !
Wat is the meaning of genuine in the eyes of VO in canada and delhi ? can explain ! wat papers to prove which photos to prove or wat kind of paperwork to they want ?

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
hi,

no nd didn't take my passport because i have flight to London on Aug 2/12

Indocan2603

Jul 16, 2012
All the very best to Ansundal and Cricket .... Hopefully you guys will get VISA on the same day or next day.
May luck be with you guys.

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
6th August 2012(APPROVED) DECISION MADE ON 3rd September
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st August 2012 & PP Recieved on 8/9/2012
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
Ashu and cricket, you might have completed your interview!!!! I hope all went good and you both got your visas :) really curious to know what happen over there...

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
thanks everyone for your good wishes..:)
we got approved and VO said we will get visa soon.
i will post all questions soon but i think they had made a list of questions based on my application and they do same for everyone. i mean to say, they will ask different questions to everyone
thanks and good luck for your interviews :)