05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
ashunandal said:
its unbelievable that your application is "in process" for last 4 months :eek: :eek: :eek:
did you contact your MP or order GCMS notes to know the reason behind such a long delay ???
yes, i contacted MP and got a reply that all papers are in order and is in queue for final review. Dont know how much it will take for final review. and you feel more frustrated on knowing that applicants filed after you got through the visa and we are still waiting.
Dont know what is the working style of Nd :(

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
sumant said:
hiiii guys...

we had interview on june 20...and it went very smoothly...and hardly for 15 to 20 mins...
i ll suggest that pls enter into the room of vo with confidence and smile on the face...dont b nervous...
then everything will b f9....vo generally read the face of applicants...

good luck to all...
hey you didnt got your DM till now? its beign more than 2 weeks after interview. any communication by ND after interview?

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
SBDelhi said:
hey you didnt got your DM till now? its beign more than 2 weeks after interview. any communication by ND after interview?
no i didnot get any communication from them and also getting frustrated now coz it still says IN PROCESS and its more then 2 weeks....god knows whats happening...

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
6th August 2012(APPROVED) DECISION MADE ON 3rd September
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st August 2012 & PP Recieved on 8/9/2012
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
ashunandal said:
HI everyone,
we have interview at ND on july 31st
can we please discuss our interviews experience here so others can get ready for their upcoming interviews.
do they expect us to bring all docs, application forms and pics that we submitted at first. i really dont have copy of any documents :-\ but i will take some recent photos and wedding album with us. i dont know what kind of questions they will ask but i am sure we will be able to tell everyone about each other's past, present and future plans. we are living together for last 16+ months but still dont remember name and color of TV, refrigerator, AC and other stuff :-X :-X. i dont know why do they ask these kind of questions, if they are doing so , it means their purpose is to refuse the application, doesnt matter its genuine or not.
i have a list of questions, that if i ask a canadian born old couple, they wont to able to answer a single question (i mean to say, if they want to refuse, they will) but at the end we will win 8) :p :p
good luck to all of us :)

hey ashunandal,

thanks for making this post. I also got an interview on aug 6, 2012 at 9:30 am. my file was recieved on 29th dec and they requested my passport on 23rd feb.

I am really worried why did they called me for an interview? Please can you let me know what the officer asked you after you are done with your interview on 31st? I will really appreciate it if you could please help me

Thanks

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
sumant said:
hiiii guys...

we had interview on june 20...and it went very smoothly...and hardly for 15 to 20 mins...
i ll suggest that pls enter into the room of vo with confidence and smile on the face...dont b nervous...
then everything will b f9....vo generally read the face of applicants...

good luck to all...
hey sumant,

We have the similar case i guess. my interview is on aug 6th, 2012 at 9:30 .. could you please let me know what your wife answered tot he question in the interview? Because even my spouse's parents were not present in the wedding, due to certain circumstances. But my parents were present in the wedding.. Can you please help me and let me know what your wife answered and how did the office react?

you still didnt received your visa? how long do they take to issue visa after the interview? do you have any kind of idea?

thanks

Yogi3845

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
what is normally the venue for the intreview, I mean Canada or ND ?
Do they ask both sponsor and applicant to be present during the interview?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
aditya13 said:
hey ashunandal,

thanks for making this post. I also got an interview on aug 6, 2012 at 9:30 am. my file was recieved on 29th dec and they requested my passport on 23rd feb.

I am really worried why did they called me for an interview? Please can you let me know what the officer asked you after you are done with your interview on 31st? I will really appreciate it if you could please help me

Thanks
hi aditya
did you apply for GCMS notes, i am wondering why did they wait for 4-5 months to schedule your interview. sometimes they call you just to confirm very little things. they sent me interview letter within one month of ppr, i am not sure about reason for interview yet but i have some points that can cause interview in my case
- sponsor's parents didnt attend marriage
-sponsor is still outside of canada
- my wife is canadian by birth and im Indian (difference in culture and customs)
- met on matrimonial website
and yes we will post our full interview here, thats why i started this thread ;)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Yogi3845 said:
what is normally the venue for the intreview, I mean Canada or ND ?
Do they ask both sponsor and applicant to be present during the interview?
hi yogi
interview takes place at VO (new delhi) always and they send standard letter to everyone
" if sponsor is living in india, s/he must accompany you for interview otherwise sponsor should be ready for a phone interview at the stated time."
hope this helps
wish you a interview free process :)

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
ashunandal said:
hi aditya
did you apply for GCMS notes, i am wondering why did they wait for 4-5 months to schedule your interview. sometimes they call you just to confirm very little things. they sent me interview letter within one month of ppr, i am not sure about reason for interview yet but i have some points that can cause interview in my case
- sponsor's parents didnt attend marriage
-sponsor is still outside of canada
- my wife is canadian by birth and im Indian (difference in culture and customs)
- met on matrimonial website
and yes we will post our full interview here, thats why i started this thread ;)
hey there,
I didnt apply for GCMS notes.. even i am wondering why they took so long for interview.. even
1) my sponsor's parents didnt attend the wedding
2)my wife is canadian and but she is living in canada right now so thats not an issue
3)and we also met on matri website.. and we used to chat on yahoo messenger

I have no clue what is going on with my file. they requested my pp on feb 23rd and they wanted my UK's police clearance as i was there for more then 6 months, so they mailed me asking for that on april 7th and i sent them immediately within 1 week. since then there is no communication with the ND office. moreover my ECAS is showing "application received" .. no detailed status has been showed yet.. So quite worried about this.

Thanks for the reply and help. Good luck for your interview.. i will look forward to your interview so i can be more prepared.

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
aditya13 said:
hey sumant,

We have the similar case i guess. my interview is on aug 6th, 2012 at 9:30 .. could you please let me know what your wife answered tot he question in the interview? Because even my spouse's parents were not present in the wedding, due to certain circumstances. But my parents were present in the wedding.. Can you please help me and let me know what your wife answered and how did the office react?

you still didnt received your visa? how long do they take to issue visa after the interview? do you have any kind of idea?

thanks

As we had a love marriage my parents were against this marriage and they don't even attended the marriage. we belong to same state, same city and even same area of the city. my wife alone went for interview as i am in canada. when she enter the vo room she heard vo is saying to interpreter " i know the problem". then first question he asked

1. WHAT MARRIAGE DO YOU HAVE LOVE OR ARRANGE? ans by my wife: love marriage
we mentioned every thing in the submitted forms that we have love marriage but I don't know what he was about to judge.
2. HAVE YOU WENT FOR HONEYMOON? ans: yes
3.where you went? she replied nepal. (this was also stated in the application forms,)
and when she was picking the album to show more pictures of our honeymoon, VO said i am happy to see the pics which you have submitted with your application, so he just went trough those pics only.
4. why you guys picked nepal only? she answerd.... bla bla bal
5. its seems that your spouse parents were not there in the marriage?
ans yes, coz they were against the marriage bla bla...
than little discusion on caste system in india he told about his life that he belong to warrior family all that stuff.
he saw few pics which we submitted, he dont even touch the pics albums, extra proofs, emals that my wife bought with her on interview date.

last he said according to him your marriage is genuine and with in two weeks they will contact her, but till now no contact... no update on ecas. just after 2 days of interview status go to "IN PROCESS FROM APPLICATION RECEIVED"
IT WAS ABOUT 20 MINS INTERVIEW AND ACCORDING TO ME MAIN SUBJECT WAS MY PARENTS AND NO PERSONAL QUESTIONS.

GOOD LUCK HOPE YOU GET YOUR ANS

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
sumant said:
As we had a love marriage my parents were against this marriage and they don't even attended the marriage. we belong to same state, same city and even same area of the city. my wife alone went for interview as i am in canada. when she enter the vo room she heard vo is saying to interpreter " i know the problem". then first question he asked

1. WHAT MARRIAGE DO YOU HAVE LOVE OR ARRANGE? ans by my wife: love marriage
we mentioned every thing in the submitted forms that we have love marriage but I don't know what he was about to judge.
2. HAVE YOU WENT FOR HONEYMOON? ans: yes
3.where you went? she replied nepal. (this was also stated in the application forms,)
and when she was picking the album to show more pictures of our honeymoon, VO said i am happy to see the pics which you have submitted with your application, so he just went trough those pics only.
4. why you guys picked nepal only? she answerd.... bla bla bal
5. its seems that your spouse parents were not there in the marriage?
ans yes, coz they were against the marriage bla bla...
than little discusion on caste system in india he told about his life that he belong to warrior family all that stuff.
he saw few pics which we submitted, he dont even touch the pics albums, extra proofs, emals that my wife bought with her on interview date.

last he said according to him your marriage is genuine and with in two weeks they will contact her, but till now no contact... no update on ecas. just after 2 days of interview status go to "IN PROCESS FROM APPLICATION RECEIVED"
IT WAS ABOUT 20 MINS INTERVIEW AND ACCORDING TO ME MAIN SUBJECT WAS MY PARENTS AND NO PERSONAL QUESTIONS.

GOOD LUCK HOPE YOU GET YOUR ANS
one more question- Did officer called you to canada for your interview... while your wife was giving an interview? because in the interview letter, it said that your sponsor might be contacted for interview.
but newayss i really appreciate your help... thanks alot sumant
i hope everything goes fine withe me too lets hope for the best...will surely pray for u that u 2 be together asap :)

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
aditya13 said:
one more question- Did officer called you to canada for your interview... while your wife was giving an interview? because in the interview letter, it said that your sponsor might be contacted for interview.
but newayss i really appreciate your help... thanks alot sumant
i hope everything goes fine withe me too lets hope for the best...will surely pray for u that u 2 be together asap :)
thanks aditya for your wishes....
no they didnot call me but i was very much alert at that time with my phone coz they cud cal while interview s going to clear their queries but chances are less... and dont worry u ll surely pass it very smoothly and successfully... :)

eeshusiri

Jun 6, 2012
hi, very exciting to hear that you are called for interviews. I have applied for Quebec Skilled Woker in Sep 2011 and still waiting for the interview calls. :( donno when will i Get it. By the way, you guys have aplied for Quebec or Federal Canada?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
eeshusiri said:
hi, very exciting to hear that you are called for interviews. I have applied for Quebec Skilled Woker in Sep 2011 and still waiting for the interview calls. :( donno when will i Get it. By the way, you guys have aplied for Quebec or Federal Canada?
OHH WOOOOW is it really exciting to have interview call ??
BTW we are family class applicants and interview is not a good sign for us for sure ??? ???
good luck for your process :)

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
aditya13 said:
hey ashunandal,

Thanks
all the best for interview!