July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
aditya13 said:
all the best ashu wish loads of luck :) do let us knw abt ur interview in details :))
thanks aditya and good luck to you too
dont worry i will my full interview on 31st :)

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ashunandal said:
thanks aditya and good luck to you too
dont worry i will my full interview on 31st :)
Thanks for the number brother

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Cricket365 said:
Thanks for the number brother
you are most welcome dear Cricket :)
can you please tell us your nickname?? ??? we dont like calling you cricket ;)
and inform me about any improvement about gcms
best of luck :)

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ashunandal said:
you are most welcome dear Cricket :)
can you please tell us your nickname?? ??? we dont like calling you cricket ;)
and inform me about any improvement about gcms
best of luck :)
No luck yet my frnd, can I call them or my wife has to call them.

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
Hey guys just wanted to share an interview experience of my closest friend.
They were scheduled for today. I guess I should share about how straightforward was the case first.

First marriage for both of them.....totally arrange marriage no contacts before the wedding but a genuine marriage....There were two backdraw in their cases, my friends wife who is the applicant in India had two refusal stamps on her PP for her student visa for UK recently. Other drawback of the case was my friend was unable to apply for her for 6 months after the wedding for some personal and family situation. Instead of all that they had a genuine and sincere relationship.....He was in India with her wife for last 4 months and attended the interview with her and still is in India as she is 4 months pregnant.....

Their interview lasted for 2 and a half hour.....Following questions were asked......
1. TO the applicant - What does your hubby do? What are his hours at work? What does he do on his days off? Names of his closest friend....... Name of all the family members....Name of the match maker person in the relationship and how do both of them know him.
2. All the pictures that were sent...they asked him and her where did they go and the dates especially?
3. As she was pregnant it was asked by the hubby when were her last period? When is she due? and many more like when did you find out she was pregnant, who is the doctor when was the first US done and blah blah bla......
THey also asked him the place of birth for her and vice versa.......At the end they passed the interview but a big mess was created when they were told that she will need to have her medical done again as it has been more than a year......OH well she is pregnant and ofcourse dont want a chest xray but that lady was a b**** and said she needs it to migrate or she delivers in India and then go to canada.......

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
The interview lady was so rude according to my friend.......and after the fact that she is pregnant kept on insisting to get the medical done and get the visa next morning.....
I work in a hospital.....so I cheked with doctors at work and all of them said its not advisable in first trimester to get an xray done......anyways....he will be contacting MP and differnet medical groups to see what his options are?

My heart goes out to both of them......Good luck to you all..
If you have any more question you can ask me and I can always try to answer them.....

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
Pinder123 - i actually feel sorry for your friend. And so amazed to know that chc is insisting to get medical done. Cant thwy just check her regular medical reports and move fwd. She already had undergone medical. Its not their fault if its expired.
:(

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
I am so surprised as well man....come on have some common sense CHC Delhi and get you stuff done on time....what if the medical is expired by a month she is pregnant.....My heart goes out to them

SBDelhi said:
Pinder123 - i actually feel sorry for your friend. And so amazed to know that chc is insisting to get medical done. Cant thwy just check her regular medical reports and move fwd. She already had undergone medical. Its not their fault if its expired.
:(

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
pinder123 said:
Hey guys just wanted to share an interview experience of my closest friend.
They were scheduled for today. I guess I should share about how straightforward was the case first.

First marriage for both of them.....totally arrange marriage no contacts before the wedding but a genuine marriage....There were two backdraw in their cases, my friends wife who is the applicant in India had two refusal stamps on her PP for her student visa for UK recently. Other drawback of the case was my friend was unable to apply for her for 6 months after the wedding for some personal and family situation. Instead of all that they had a genuine and sincere relationship.....He was in India with her wife for last 4 months and attended the interview with her and still is in India as she is 4 months pregnant.....

Their interview lasted for 2 and a half hour.....Following questions were asked......
1. TO the applicant - What does your hubby do? What are his hours at work? What does he do on his days off? Names of his closest friend....... Name of all the family members....Name of the match maker person in the relationship and how do both of them know him.
2. All the pictures that were sent...they asked him and her where did they go and the dates especially?
3. As she was pregnant it was asked by the hubby when were her last period? When is she due? and many more like when did you find out she was pregnant, who is the doctor when was the first US done and blah blah bla......
THey also asked him the place of birth for her and vice versa.......At the end they passed the interview but a big mess was created when they were told that she will need to have her medical done again as it has been more than a year......OH well she is pregnant and ofcourse dont want a chest xray but that lady was a b**** and said she needs it to migrate or she delivers in India and then go to canada.......
thanks pinder for sharing your friend's interview exp.
im wondering. why do they ask these stupid questions, when we have already submitted all proofs. i personally dont remember dates of all trips and other personal stuff neither my wife does. did they apply for gcms notes, what was in notes?? did they have doubts about marriage??
i heard somewhere about a new rule imposed regarding expired medical but im not sure, if that applies to your friends case. it was something like, if whole process is finished and waiting only for officer's review then applicant doesnt need to go through medical again and officer can renew the medicals. ??? ???
i need to check again.
feeling sorry for his pregnant wife but glad to know that they got approval and living together :)

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
Ashunandal and cricket365 - pls revise all your imp dates in life. N note that you n your spouse answer should match exactly with what you have mentioned in your application.

Learn your application by heart and discuss every small silly things with each other. You dont know what silly they gonna ask you. You have 10 days to go! Prepare well.

Do it like your 12 class board exam. That was for your career and this is for your happy married life

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
SBDelhi said:
Ashunandal and cricket365 - pls revise all your imp dates in life. N note that you n your spouse answer should match exactly with what you have mentioned in your application.

Learn your application by heart and discuss every small silly things with each other. You dont know what silly they gonna ask you. You have 10 days to go! Prepare well.

Do it like your 12 class board exam. That was for your career and this is for your happy married life
thanks for your advice SBdelhi
we are trying our best but our memory is not so good ::) ::) but i hope we will do well in the interview
good luck to you too :)

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
ashunandal said:
thanks pinder for sharing your friend's interview exp.
im wondering. why do they ask these stupid questions, when we have already submitted all proofs. i personally dont remember dates of all trips and other personal stuff neither my wife does. did they apply for gcms notes, what was in notes?? did they have doubts about marriage??
i heard somewhere about a new rule imposed regarding expired medical but im not sure, if that applies to your friends case. it was something like, if whole process is finished and waiting only for officer's review then applicant doesnt need to go through medical again and officer can renew the medicals. ??? ???
i need to check again.
feeling sorry for his pregnant wife but glad to know that they got approval and living together :)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

This is what this couple needs. IF their medical is not more then 15 months old. the officer should ask for a Medical certificate from the DMP instead of making them do another medical as this link instructs to Officers..

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
lalatata said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

This is what this couple needs. IF their medical is not more then 15 months old. the officer should ask for a Medical certificate from the DMP instead of making them do another medical as this link instructs to Officers..
So if I understand corectly Lalatata, a new medical assessment would be provide for the applicant at the time when will have his/her interview...if his/her medical are expired below 15 months...(a common medical form)...

I am wondering by the date you have your interview these papers has to be ready if a decision its pending am I right??

When you prepare an interview all your papers are up date (especialy when they asking for your originals papers) it's very logical to have all the papers updated just in case you have a positve decision in your favor, would be a bit unprofesional to not have all the papers updated and like this you will be forced to wait for another month or so for reasons that you are not sure about it.

So a decisoin has to be taken the same day I suppose.

But to tell you the truth I notice CIC its a real mistery at times and we don't really know how they are working; each case it's different for sure.

Best of luxk to everyone for overcoming interviews.

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
As I mentioned the applicant had been rejected twice for UK visa and that was the point they were coming at over and over and over according to my friend as they got married two months after the refusal of her UK visa.....So basically they were making a point of not a real bonafide wedding but I am glad they passed the interview.....
And yes please review all the dates write them down and make you and your spouse go over it .....
@ latalata I will pass that info to my friend about medical.....