waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
April 25 2015
saralune said:
has your husband been in the army ? I see you are appying through Tel Aviv...

being in the military delays applications, as more investigations have to be conducted mostly for security reasons.
nope no army no nothing. just a regular guy :( thats why i was really surprised when i found out its a security interview

saralune

Star Member
Mar 17, 2009
Visa Office......
lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2009
Doc's Request.
11-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011
Interview........
02-11-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2011, pick up friday !
hum have you tried ordering CAIPS ? you probably want to do that.

patopato

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
bilbol11 said:
hi wifeia i just got the same e mail in novembre 4 and till now i am weting and nothing so pls do you know haw much it will take to get the next mail or call or whatever and is important to order the GCSM/CAIPs so i know ppls they never do things like that and they passed the interview very good so pls we need edvice thnx for all here
I will strongly recommend you to get your CAIPS notes. We didn t get them and my husband still did good in the interview but at least you will know beforehand what is their concern....

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
so for me i dont order CAIPS note and i will not so i dont think is any one have to do but for ppls who wanna know something they can order it...so pls if someone go throught an interview if hi can advice us and if hi can tell us what type of question hi had so that can help really so good

patopato

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
bilbol11 said:
so for me i dont order CAIPS note and i will not so i dont think is any one have to do but for ppls who wanna know something they can order it...so pls if someone go throught an interview if hi can advice us and if hi can tell us what type of question hi had so that can help really so good
Ok My husband tried to send you the questions but it did not go through I will try again

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
thnx patopato for all your help and pls say hi for lassad from me hi send me the document but i cant open it i dont know whay

patopato

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
bilbol11 said:
thnx patopato for all your help and pls say hi for lassad from me hi send me the document but i cant open it i dont know whay
oh I don t know why you cannot open it because he received there in Tunisia. It has helped us a lot. I will see if I can send it to you as a dord document
I will say Hi from u to Lassad. He is working sooo much . he arrives home at 7pm so he never finds anybody connected at that time.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, just a friendly reminder that "CAIPS" notes are now GCMS notes, due to the fact that CIC now uses the Global Case Management System, so you're kind of using an old term for the documentation. Thought I'd mention that in case people were getting confused by hearing both terms used synonymously.