+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Recommended

Husnain7866

Feb 2, 2020
I just received my GCMS notes and my interview was recommended since 20 February

Any tips or suggestions for interview ....

And what are the visa chances from GCMS notes everything except this seems to be perfectly alright

Holi

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
I just received my GCMS notes and my interview was recommended since 20 February

And what are the visa chances from GCMS notes everything except this seems to be perfectly alright
@demme343 Has also got his nephew's notes and interview is also recommended for him. Do tell us what else written at the end of section notes 1 notes 2 and till last. Have u met SDS eligibility?

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020

Good for you... kindly could I know when you requested GCMS notes and when received...I request mine since 4 June and no update yet.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015

What happened with you interview recommend thing?