+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview, Medical and PPR mails same day from Accra

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,
I received 2 mails from the CIC Accra yesterday. The first one said that i have to come for interview on the 12th of May 2010 and come with originals of job documents, Academic documents and other supporting docs it also said that i should come with the int.passport of everybody listed in my application as Visa may be issued that same day and that i need not come with my children.

The second letter said that i should go and pay my RPRF and that medical documents were despatched by mail yesterday and that i should endeavour to complete medicals for all of us so that they can have the result before May 12th, 2010 (The intvw. day)

Please what do these letters mean and has any one in Naija gone through this procedure from Accra Office?

Boljet

Arizona

Oct 19, 2009
Boljet,
This looks like a good sign they just want to clarify few things and issue the visa on the spot.
Congrats in advance.
Arizona

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boljet said:
Friends,
I received 2 mails from the CIC Accra yesterday. The first one said that i have to come for interview on the 12th of May 2010 and come with originals of job documents, Academic documents and other supporting docs it also said that i should come with the int.passport of everybody listed in my application as Visa may be issued that same day and that i need not come with my children.

The second letter said that i should go and pay my RPRF and that medical documents were despatched by mail yesterday and that i should endeavour to complete medicals for all of us so that they can have the result before May 12th, 2010 (The intvw. day)

Please what do these letters mean and has any one in Naija gone through this procedure from Accra Office?

Boljet
That is good news. Be positive

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
From my little understanding of the process I think this is positive. I think if everything goes well with your medicals you will get your visas on the appointed interview day. Congrats in advance. Just follow through!

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boljet,
told u it was nothing to worry about.....
congrats once again

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abisola, Kuli and Rocky,
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate. Abisola hope to talk to you latter in the day.

Boljet

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Boljet. I was told EXACTLY the same thing! To bring my original docs and my passport to Accra on the same day as u.......12th of May! We need to rub heads together on this one.

Arizona

Oct 19, 2009
Boljet and Darkside,
Kindly let us know how things are going on as it looks like this is the way CIC Accra wants it now.

Arizona