+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview in Abu Dhabi in March 2018 - Lets Connect Here

themesplice

Jun 9, 2017
Hello!

Those who had an interview in Abu Dhabi this week (starting Monday - 19 March 2018) Connect here please.

Share your experience with the VO, what remarks he had for your application. If satisfied did he said that they'll do background checks before issuing a PPR? and how long would it take.

Cheers!

themesplice

Jun 9, 2017
6 months but by that time my medical will expire. It expires in July. Will they issue PPR before medical expires?

themesplice

Jun 9, 2017
But I'm really hoping they would send PPR soon, before my medical expires... Have you also appeared in an interview?

St@k

Dec 12, 2017
Hi I had an interview on the 23rd March in Abu Dhabi. It went very well and it was very general. The officer told me that I have to redo my medicals as they have expired. I have to wait for few months for PPR he said. Any idea how many more months as already 12 months have passed?

themesplice

Jun 9, 2017
He told me the same, to wait for 3-6 months for the security checks and PPR. My medical will expire in July, so I might have to redo...

monster33

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
my AOR is also from April'17
i had my interview in abu dhabi in Jan '18
i also had passed the interview , but after passing the interview my case went in IP2 (in FEb'18)
i forgot to ask how much time could it take to get the PPR , but he said 'you will be there next summer'
so m unsure why am i still in IP2; its been 5 months since clearing my interivew.
I just needed to ask you guys, is there still a possiblity of being put into secruity clearance after passing the interiew?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
They won’t tell you to renew medicals unless your PPR is coming up soon. In very rare cases, some people were asked to renew twice after the process took too long, but in general they ask for the renewal when they’re done with the security screening.