+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

Jan 27, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
28-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
I finally got my MR and RPRF last March 28. My ECAS has a new entry: We started processing your application on March 26. I was interviewed last February 26 but here in the Philippines so don't lose everyone. No news is still good news. My experience has been the longest 1 month waiting period. Stay blessed everyone.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
imnotjustanordinarygirl said:
I finally got my MR and RPRF last March 28. My ECAS has a new entry: We started processing your application on March 26. I was interviewed last February 26 but here in the Philippines so don't lose everyone. No news is still good news. My experience has been the longest 1 month waiting period. Stay blessed everyone.
Thanks for updating, all the best for the rest of the process.

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,

Just received additional documents request (legible photocopies) - so please advise...

-Please explain why you obtained a new passport when your previous document was valid to 2015 - My passport got full coz I travel a lot for my business, and had to go for a new passport.
- Further documentation regarding your professional experience –contracts of employment, payslips, bank statements showing salary deposits, UAE residence permits. - All offer letters, pay slips for last 1 year, banks statement for last six months, and my visa pages from my current employer or all three employers.
-Original police certificates from the UAE for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp - Applied for
-Original police certificates from India for yourself and your spouse - Will apply for
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Please advise mates.... :)

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
did you receive any interview call?

Prince DXB said:
HI All,

Just received additional documents request (legible photocopies) - so please advise...

-Please explain why you obtained a new passport when your previous document was valid to 2015 - My passport got full coz I travel a lot for my business, and had to go for a new passport.
- Further documentation regarding your professional experience –contracts of employment, payslips, bank statements showing salary deposits, UAE residence permits. - All offer letters, pay slips for last 1 year, banks statement for last six months, and my visa pages from my current employer or all three employers.
-Original police certificates from the UAE for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp - Applied for
-Original police certificates from India for yourself and your spouse - Will apply for
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Please advise mates.... :)

Mr.NM

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014; 24-04-2015
Interview........
27-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
Hi All,

Yesterday I got email from LVO, Alhumdulillah. Along with MR, they have requested me to submit updated forms, application fees, RPRF and copy of passports.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Congratsss Mr NM

that is a great news

Mr.NM said:
Hi All,

Yesterday I got email from LVO, Alhumdulillah. Along with MR, they have requested me to submit updated forms, application fees, RPRF and copy of passports.

mmajid282

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/04/2011
Doc's Request.
25/08/2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Soon InshAllah
AoA. Just had interview at chc-isb. Interviewer's closing comments were, " you already had to wait so long so I'm going to complete the file and send it back to lvo by the end on this week". which is friday" does any one have any idea of whats next and when. It was mainly regarding my travel history, as i have travelled alot to diff countries in last few years. It was a pleasant experience, we joked, we laughed,she questioned, i answered. Please pray for me. Good luck to all

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
mmajid282 said:
AoA. Just had interview at chc-isb. Interviewer's closing comments were, " you already had to wait so long so I'm going to complete the file and send it back to lvo by the end on this week". which is friday" does any one have any idea of whats next and when. It was mainly regarding my travel history, as i have travelled alot to diff countries in last few years. It was a pleasant experience, we joked, we laughed,she questioned, i answered. Please pray for me. Good luck to all
I don't know under which stream you have applied for. Since interview is through within few days you can expect the movement with your file.
Allah Kareem.

mmajid282

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/04/2011
Doc's Request.
25/08/2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Soon InshAllah
Thanks. Its fsw applied in feb 2011. Meds expired in jan 2014.

miqbalkh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all.

By the grace of Allah my medical was done on 31 March 2014. After one week my e status showing one more line saying
"Medical received."

Any one from interviews in Abu Dhabi (feb/mar 2014) received any medical request/call.

Thanks.

miqbalkh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.NM said:
Hi All,

Alhamdulilah very good and exciting news.
My medical also done a week before and my e status show a line medical recvd. You will also get the same line once your medical get submitted Inshallah.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
miqbalkh said:
Dear all.

By the grace of Allah my medical was done on 31 March 2014. After one week my e status showing one more line saying
"Medical received."

Any one from interviews in Abu Dhabi (feb/mar 2014) received any medical request/call.

Thanks.
I have no updates or emails :(

Aw910

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-12-2012
AOR Received.
In process - 15-11-2012
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
17-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 - 13-06-2014,PPR-2 (to AD) - 25-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-7-2014
Mr.NM said:
Hi All,

hello Mr NM...what updated forms were you asked to submit?

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
That's a great news, i hope u will hear the good news very soon, Inshallah. I have a question since ur visa office is London, how did u manage to be interviewed in Isl? Is it possible to send request and change the visa interview venue to Islamabad from ABu dhabi?

mmajid282 said: