+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Jessica Guo said:
The VO sent me an email saying that my case is pending office's review now.
Dear Madam

I am sure they will respond positively by May / June 14. No option other than waiting

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
miqbalkh said:
My ecase status is the same no change. There is no line added to mine. I hope it will get change once they receive my medical. I am going for my medical on 31 march 2014.

Stay positive. You guys will get good news soon InshaAllah.
Dear Iqbal Sb

I wish all the best for you

Stay Blessed

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
nkalra said:
What do you think this could be for what.

So far with the previous years posts I have analyzed there can be because of the following reasons why you have been called for interview.

1. Random checks, as per their norms.
2. If they have some serious concerns regarding your any documents like eduction or job duties etc, where they want to give you second chance to explain your self before they announce DM, so that they can use 'Substituted elevation' as per their manual. If you are less with 67 points as per VO calculation.
3. If you just score 67 points as per VO calculations, They would like to see how well you are prepared, what you know and think about Canada, will you be able to survive in Canada in crunch situations like if you don't get job, what you will do etc.

These are just my personal views, what you people think.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Good Morning.... any update guys?

nothing from my side till to date..

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I went for interview in London yesterday,
Start was ok, then the officer started asking me about my previous experience in a different category 2174 to be precise,

Then at the end he said he is not satisfied that I have performed all the duties listed and may have asked my organisation to type a letter like that.
To which I responded I did. He was satisfied that I have performed some of the duties though. Basically the whole interview was based on 2174.
he said the category in which u have applied that is 2174 " Im not satisfied that u have performed all of the duties and hence I am rejecting you but will review and let u know in 2-3 weeks".

I clarified to him, that I have applied in 2147 and thats my primary occupation and hence should be considered on that, to which he replied there must be some confusion. He didnt even ask me about 2147 for which I had applied.
Then he said, even though its 2147 based on the interview, i am rejecting you at the moment but will review and let u know in 2-3 weeks time.
before the start he had checked my education and made me sign the background deceleration.

He was adamant that he will reject me. Before the start he had asked me about all the work I had done in brief and was satisfied. and then he started drilling me on 2174.
An immigration officer accepting his fault that there is confusion and why should there be any confusion thats what I am thinking. I guess he never even had read my application properly.

Hope for the best,

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
There was one more guy in the room to whom he had introduced me as a trainee and that guy just sat and did nothing.
I think they have taken my original work experience letters or might be I have forgotten to take them back with me.

Hope that the officers confusion turns to positive for me.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
prince_of_darkness said:
Hi Guys,

I went for interview in London yesterday,
Start was ok, then the officer started asking me about my previous experience in a different category 2174 to be precise,

Then at the end he said he is not satisfied that I have performed all the duties listed and may have asked my organisation to type a letter like that.
To which I responded I did. He was satisfied that I have performed some of the duties though. Basically the whole interview was based on 2174.
he said the category in which u have applied that is 2174 " Im not satisfied that u have performed all of the duties and hence I am rejecting you but will review and let u know in 2-3 weeks".

I clarified to him, that I have applied in 2147 and thats my primary occupation and hence should be considered on that, to which he replied there must be some confusion. He didnt even ask me about 2147 for which I had applied.
Then he said, even though its 2147 based on the interview, i am rejecting you at the moment but will review and let u know in 2-3 weeks time.
before the start he had checked my education and made me sign the background deceleration.

He was adamant that he will reject me. Before the start he had asked me about all the work I had done in brief and was satisfied. and then he started drilling me on 2174.
An immigration officer accepting his fault that there is confusion and why should there be any confusion thats what I am thinking. I guess he never even had read my application properly.

Hope for the best,
I believe eventually this will turn out in your favour, as you pointed out right and he realised his fault. So just hang in there, just stay positive and relax.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Good Morning

Stranger Friendly said:
I believe eventually this will turn out in your favour, as you pointed out right and he realised his fault. So just hang in there, just stay positive and relax.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@Awai Ali
any updates have u got some news.
saleem

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@MM2

wt r news about ur case have any change in ecase or med or updates and Ali did not updated on forum
saleem

Unit_ThornHill

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-06-2014
Interview........
25-02-2014 in Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 07-07-2014 [blue] (Submitted on: 05-08-2014)[/blue] PPR 2: 14-08-2014 [red] (Passports submitted on: 17-08-2014) [/red]
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2014
LANDED..........
God willing by April, 2015 [URL=http://www.sherv.net/][IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/flags/flag-of-canada.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Hi to all!!

I'm a silent reader of this forum and I could feel the positive support of everybody participating in this thread.

I had my interview last Feb 25, 1:30pm in Abu Dhabi. And like most of the rest, I was asked mainly about my JD. At the end, he said that he is satisfied with my JD. He will be back in London to make a final review of my papers and eventually, send me my MR. He mentioned that if everything works well without any further delays, I need to land in Canada by June 2015.

Up to now, no updates in my ECAS. And seems like everybody has also the same thing...

Regards..... - UThorn

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Unit_ThornHill said:
Hi to all!!

I'm a silent reader of this forum and I could feel the positive support of everybody participating in this thread.

I had my interview last Feb 25, 1:30pm in Abu Dhabi. And like most of the rest, I was asked mainly about my JD. At the end, he said that he is satisfied with my JD. He will be back in London to make a final review of my papers and eventually, send me my MR. He mentioned that if everything works well without any further delays, I need to land in Canada by June 2015.

Up to now, no updates in my ECAS. And seems like everybody has also the same thing...

Regards..... - UThorn
Would you mind sharing your details please.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
hi

can anyone please provide any generic answers to the category 4 & 5 questions posted by MIKERAMMA . BELOW ARE THE QUESTIONS :

Category 4:
What You Know About Canada
1. How much do you know about Canada?
2. What exactly have you heard about Canada?
3. What do you expect Canada to be like?
4. Who is Canada's Prime Minister?
5. What is the capital of Canada?
6. How many Canadian Provinces can you name?
7. Can you name some Canadian cities
Or Could you give me the name of 3 Canadian cities and 3 Canadian Provinces ?
8. What is the name of the premier of the province where you plan to settle?

Category 5: Immigrating to Canada
1. Why do you want to leave your country?
2. Why do you want to come to Canada?
3. Are you prepared for the challenges that come with a move to a new country?
4. Why did you choose Canada? Why not Australia, New Zealand, the US or Britain? Or Is there any specific reason for choosing Canada as your residency country ?
5. Where in Canada would you like to Settle ? and Why?
6. What are your preparations for leaving your country?
a. Would you sell all of your equity/assets?
b. b. Any emotional and/or psychological preparation associated with leaving your country.
c. How do you think your spouse and kids [family] will cope with emotional and psychological stress associated with leaving their friends and relatives?
7. What do you expect Canada to be like?
8. Which city in Canada do you want to go to? Why did you decide on that city?
9. Do you have family/friends in Canada? If so, where do they live?
10. (If your intended destination is different from the one you have family in) Why did you choose City X rather than City Y if that's where you have family?
11. Will you change your mind and settle in City Y if your application is approved?
12. Will your relatives/friends assist you after you move to Canada?
13. How do you plan to connect with your relatives/friends in you live in different cities?
14. How will you support yourself and your family before you get a job?
15. How are you preparing yourself and your family for Canada?
a. Do all of your family members know English?
b. If no, how do you think they will adapt to a new culture and environment suddenly?
16. How much money do you plan to take with you to Canada?
17. How long do you think your funds will last you if you haven't found a job?
18. Have you found out about the cost of living in your intended destination?
19. Explain how you plan to find a job in Canada.
20. Will you be using the Internet for your job search? Will it be the only source for job hunt ?
21. What other means would you use to find a job?
22. There are so many job-seekers in Canada who are familiar with current industry practices. Why do you believe you can get the job ahead of them?
23. Have you been in touch with prospective employers in Canada with regard to your job search?
24. Do you know of any associations or licensing bodies related to your profession in Canada?
25. Have you attempted to contact them? If yes, what did they say? Will they Grant you Membership?
26. What do you know about your profession in Canada ?
27. What would you do if you cannot find a job in your field? Are Unable to secure Employment ?
28. Would you seek government unemployment benefits while you are unemployed?
29. Would you return to your home country if you can't find a job in your choosen Fileld?
30. Where do you see yourself five or 10 years from now?