+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

aisha19

Sep 18, 2013
@miqbalkh

Thnx for the reply. I was lil concerned since only my husband has been called for interview and they have not asked for any documents except his passport.

pithuda

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
10-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012 & 10-06-2014 (Remedical)
Interview........
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2014 (PPR1), 27-06-2014 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
26th July 2014
mmajid282 said:
AOA guyz.
Yesterday I had a call from CHC ISB that they want to interview me in 1st week of april at islamabad embessy. I am assuming its something to do with security? as my meds had already expired in Jan-14. another thing I m confused about is that I have not heard any one having interviewed at chc isb? if any one can shed light and give some useful advice. will be appreciated. they have only asked me to bring my passport and no other family members are required to attend the interview.
JazakAllah
your case is slightly similar to mine. My meds expired a year ago. I also think I have been called for interview for security. I was initially called for interview in London, although I live in Dubai. I asked them to change it and they moved it to Dubai for 1st april. I havent yet encountered anyone else who has appeared for interview in Dubai. Everyone else is called in Abu Dhabi.
I have also never heard anyone being interviewed in Isloo. Did you ever work for government or military?

pithuda

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
10-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012 & 10-06-2014 (Remedical)
Interview........
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2014 (PPR1), 27-06-2014 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
26th July 2014
aisha19 said:
@ miqbalkh

Thnx for the reply. I was lil concerned since only my husband has been called for interview and they have not asked for any documents except his passport.
this is really weird. You are PA but your husband has been called for interview? And that too in Isloo. So now there are two of you for Isloo interview.
Strange things happening these days with canadian immigration.

Did you or your husband has any government or military background?

mmajid282

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/04/2011
Doc's Request.
25/08/2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Soon InshAllah
awai ali said:
Please post your detail in which NOC you are .....and what other documents are asked from you ..............
my noc is 631 and they have only asked for my passport and no other docs.!!

miqbalkh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hila01 said:
I don't understand the 80-90% of cases called for interview. Please, could you elaborate on that?
This was just an assumption from my and few consultants discussion. Actually the cases before the IELTS criteria. The interview call was normal. Only few cases were exempt from interview. No idea why but this was the case as per our discussion. When CIC implemented the IELTS initially the idea was to exempt the interview. There are so many people who landed Canada without any interview. But the problem was most of people did not retain their job in the same applied NOC. Could be some other reason too.

I personally knew many people b/w 2001 to 2004. Who get interview call and when I talked to them the common reason was language and NOC related details.
but I did not see many people when IELTS was implemented newly. I noticed now many people are getting interview calls even the IELTS is also there.

Actually a physical interview make it easy for VO to assess a person for NOC and language. So that they could make a final decision.

@hila01

The % age I mentioned is based on reading many posts in the forums including this one and talked to few canadian immigration experts.

thank, iqbal

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Well, about my interview experience

It was just a pleasant discussion. the man appeared to be just awesome, we made good contact during the interview and that is very important, I kept smiling and cool and answer promptly. I was prepared to discuss many points which I prepared BUT i couldn't get the chance to speak about it, so, if you are doing the same mistake by trying to make list of points to talk about FORGET ABOUT IT. it was bad idea.
All what you need to do is:
1. Prepare the files by your self
2. Make two files, primary and supportive
3. KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR PAPERS
4. Bring anything you think that it would help
5. Stay cool and make personal contact and for sure always make an eye contact.
6. Put your hands on the top of each others on the table so that the man can see and judge your body language.
7. Bring samples of your work, it would help
8. The files with protected transparent plastic sheets is very good idea, arrange the documents in the order they requested in the interview letter

So, all my time went into JD discussion in general and paper check and questions to make sure that I am genuine applicant nothing more, although it went for around an hour because I have 4 employment experience.

As many said here, if you are the one who prepared the file and you are genuine in terms of you made the duties in your reference letters and for sure that JDs does match the NOC details then the interview will be such pleasant one.

Congrats to my colleagues who cleared it and best of wishes for the guys to clear it ISA soon.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Soundless said:
Well, about my interview experience

It was just a pleasant discussion. the man appeared to be just awesome, we made good contact during the interview and that is very important, I kept smiling and cool and answer promptly. I was prepared to discuss many points which I prepared BUT i couldn't get the chance to speak about it, so, if you are doing the same mistake by trying to make list of points to talk about FORGET ABOUT IT. it was bad idea.
All what you need to do is:
1. Prepare the files by your self
2. Make two files, primary and supportive
3. KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR PAPERS
4. Bring anything you think that it would help
5. Stay cool and make personal contact and for sure always make an eye contact.
6. Put your hands on the top of each others on the table so that the man can see and judge your body language.
7. Bring samples of your work, it would help
8. The files with protected transparent plastic sheets is very good idea, arrange the documents in the order they requested in the interview letter

So, all my time went into JD discussion in general and paper check and questions to make sure that I am genuine applicant nothing more, although it went for around an hour because I have 4 employment experience.

As many said here, if you are the one who prepared the file and you are genuine in terms of you made the duties in your reference letters and for sure that JDs does match the NOC details then the interview will be such pleasant one.

Congrats to my colleagues who cleared it and best of wishes for the guys to clear it ISA soon.
All the best Soundless, seems like for all of us the pattern was the same, question was also the same.
When are we expecting medicals :-*

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
nkalra said:
All the best Soundless, seems like for all of us the pattern was the same, question was also the same.
When are we expecting medicals :-*
Thanks dear nkalra, you know what? I knew that 26 and 27th interviews all about the same topic and it make sense to vos to group similar cases for better management from their side. i got advantage of that being almost the last one interviewed ;D

I am expecting medicals by mid of March. but I won't be bothered if it delays, we can get busy doing our projects assuring that the toughest parts are just done.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
shanutiger said:
soundless, do u know how many cases got rejection in interviews in abudhabi , rough idea
Not at all, I am no expert, sorry.

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
Dear All, received my GCMS notes last night, The below mention are the VO notes. Looks like the application is assigned and the due date mention is 28/02/2014. All PCC and criminality checks are stated as "0". All other areas are such as eligibility, security, criminality and medical is stated as Not started. Also please be advised that I havent been alloted 10 points for adaptability (I was expecting 5 points from my brother's PR and 5 for my spouse IELTS.

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION 8 FILE REVIEWED BY CASE PROCESSING AGENT PA's file reviewed under SW-1
Based on documentation provided, applicant falls within one of the eligible MIS NOC codes. Duties performed
by PA correspond to the lead statement and /or main duties for this NOC. PA appears to have a minimum of at
least one year of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) paid work experience in the last 10 years in one
of the occupations listed in the Ministerial Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4,
2013, and which the PA has identified as their primary occupation. PA has submitted eligible language test
results that meet the established benchmarks. MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION 8 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA MET. PA
appears to have a minimum of at least one year of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) paid work
experience in the last 10 years in skill level 0, A or B. PA appears to meet or exceed the threshold for language
requirements and educational requirements. PA has also submitted the required educational credential and
where applicable, a current ECA report. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS APPEAR TO BE MET. Docs on file reviewed.
Letter of reference related to work experience on file-not verified. Required language test results on file and test
results verified Educational credentials/ Transcripts reviewed and ECA report verified (where applicable). If any
adaptability points are indicated, information on file not verified. Applicant appears to have XX points or more on
selection grid To visa office for further assessment/ decision Letter emailed to address(es) on file

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
skhzskhz said:
Dear All, received my GCMS notes last night, The below mention are the VO notes. Looks like the application is assigned and the due date mention is 28/02/2014. All PCC and criminality checks are stated as "0". All other areas are such as eligibility, security, criminality and medical is stated as Not started. Also please be advised that I havent been alloted 10 points for adaptability (I was expecting 5 points from my brother's PR and 5 for my spouse IELTS.

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION 8 FILE REVIEWED BY CASE PROCESSING AGENT PA's file reviewed under SW-1
Based on documentation provided, applicant falls within one of the eligible MIS NOC codes. Duties performed
by PA correspond to the lead statement and /or main duties for this NOC. PA appears to have a minimum of at
least one year of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) paid work experience in the last 10 years in one
of the occupations listed in the Ministerial Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4,
2013, and which the PA has identified as their primary occupation. PA has submitted eligible language test
results that meet the established benchmarks. MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION 8 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA MET. PA
appears to have a minimum of at least one year of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) paid work
experience in the last 10 years in skill level 0, A or B. PA appears to meet or exceed the threshold for language
requirements and educational requirements. PA has also submitted the required educational credential and
where applicable, a current ECA report. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS APPEAR TO BE MET. Docs on file reviewed.
Letter of reference related to work experience on file-not verified. Required language test results on file and test
results verified Educational credentials/ Transcripts reviewed and ECA report verified (where applicable). If any
adaptability points are indicated, information on file not verified. Applicant appears to have XX points or more on
selection grid To visa office for further assessment/ decision Letter emailed to address(es) on file
Look for the Paper file history at the bottom. It is organized in the decreasing order I.E. Latest from the top.
Same goes with the Notes section at the bottom.
Do you have something like in location- PA Put away
Looks like they haven't started working on your case.
All the best.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Post on the main thread.

Hi Guys,

Visa Office LVO.

Just checked ecas now and it shows
"We started processing your application on February 25, 2014"
don't know when the update came as haven't checked for a long time.

So for all LVO May applicants , check ecas in the coming week as updates are possible.

Best of Luck to everyone and hope we all succeed.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
skhzskhz said:

Hi. Your GCMS note is similar to mine but my Paper due date was 30/12/2013 and yours is 28/02/2014. I am sure your application will be under review. Still waiting for further development.