+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
skhzskhz said:
Gents for UAE,

Can someone help me, in case I cannot post or pay the money directly? I am willing to post the PCC application to you, if you can submit and collect it from Dubai police, it will be helpful. Kindly advise

Please advise, I am about to apply for Dubai PCC. Have completed my Finger prints from Doha, Qatar. Kindly advise on the below 3 questions.

1.How do i pay the fees for DUBAI PCC?
2.How can I get a pre paid envelop?
3.Once I pay the PCC fees, do i need to attach that document as well.

Kindly advise as I am running short on time.

Regards,
you can initiate this online, Google for dubai police good conduct certificate. Also you can make make the payment online.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
dub2can said:
Hi jigzyy, the cool guy... It was great meeting you too, though it was for a short time, discussed a lot of stuff :))

Had a long chat with dreamer, the nice guy :)

hope and pray everyone sail through within this 1 yr. Time line......

1 year from PER date or lock-in-date for application receipt date?

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Eliminating Backlogs and Improving Processing Times
Application backlogs in a number of programs pose significant challenges to the immigration system, and reducing and eliminating them is a priority for CIC. The FSW Program backlog, which in 2008 had peaked at more than 640,000 people, has been particularly problematic as it constituted a major roadblock to Canada's ability to respond to rapidly changing labour market needs. The sizable proportion of CIC's processing capacity for this program was dedicated to clearing applications that were up to eight years old, and this hampered CIC's ability to process applications from persons whose skills are needed today. The continued presence of this backlog was unfair to applicants and delayed the transition to a fast, flexible and responsive immigration system. Since the launch in 2008 of the Action Plan for Faster Immigration, CIC has limited the intake of new applications under this program. As a result of these efforts, CIC reduced the pre-2008 backlog by more than 50 percent and the overall FSW inventory by over 25 percent. However, the size of the backlog demanded further action and CIC introduced three notable measures in 2012.

First, in February 2012, CIC and participating provinces and territories launched the FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot to respond to Canada's labour market needs while also further drawing down the backlog. Under the terms of the pilot, FSW applicants with work experience required by provinces and territories were redirected to these provinces for possible nomination under provincial nominee programs (PNP).

A more significant measure was introduced in the Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity Act, which received Royal Assent on June 29, 2012. Under this law, CIC terminated around 98,000 FSW Program applications received before February 27, 2008, that had not received a decision before March 29, 2012. The law required that all fees paid to CIC be returned to the applicants. This substantial reduction of the FSW Program application backlog is now smoothing the transition to an increasingly fast and flexible economic immigration system.

The third measure was a temporary pause on the acceptance of new FSW applications, apart from those with valid job offers and students pursuing Canadian PhDs. Implemented July 1, 2012, this measure enabled CIC to focus its processing resources for the FSW Program on the remaining applications received since 2008. The pause remained in place until May 2013, and allowed CIC to develop and implement the program changes mentioned above and make considerable progress toward the goal of processing all FSW applications by the end of 2014. As a result of these efforts, the FSW backlog has been reduced to approximately 65,000 persons as of the end of July 2013.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2013/section1.asp

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
nkalra said:
Come on Awai, where you have been underground any news ?
Im here bro jani.......nothing update neither E.cas changed same same ,,,,,,,...

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
every one mark your attendance...... :D

nothing change from my side...

awai ali said:
Im here bro jani.......nothing update neither E.cas changed same same ,,,,,,,...

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
MM2 said:
every one mark your attendance...... :D

nothing change from my side...
That's Great .....and we should alive this thread until landed ;D.......a day before i was noticing no one is here ......many people go back to their old thread ....i was little bit hurt ......so ya......

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
awai ali said:
That's Great .....and we should alive this thread until landed ;D.......a day before i was noticing no one is here ......many people go back to their old thread ....i was little bit hurt ......so ya......
Don't worry we are here InshaAllah until we all land in Canada.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
all FSW 2013 applicants have gone back to FSW 2013 thread.....

well is there any update on interview cases from LVO.... even 2nd line?

nkalra said:
Don't worry we are here InshaAllah until we all land in Canada.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
all FSW 2013 applicants have gone back to FSW 2013 thread.....

well is there any update on interview cases from LVO.... even 2nd line?
:( :( So far no, but I have a gut feeling it will start from next week.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
me too but cant wait any more ... since i am waiting from last 2 years ........

nkalra said:
:( :( So far no, but I have a gut feeling it will start from next week.