+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INTERVIEW AFTER ALMOST 3 YEAR VIA WEB

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Waiting on line by phone and tablet to see an officer and judge my file IF I qualify after hitting almost 3 years waiting.

At this point I need to call in sick for work because I was told to connect at 11am.

Honestly IF they only mention a window of delay.

Now worry they would say I didn't connect.

Wish me luck

Backlog #2019 September
#2019CitizenshipApplicantsMatter

sunny_causa

Sep 30, 2008
Waiting on line by phone and tablet to see an officer and judge my file IF I qualify after hitting almost 3 years waiting.

At this point I need to call in sick for work because I was told to connect at 11am.

Honestly IF they only mention a window of delay.

Now worry they would say I didn't connect.

Wish me luck

Backlog #2019 September
#2019CitizenshipApplicantsMatter
All the Best...
I also applied in 2019 sep, currently I am waiting for ceremony from last sep .. so I called today and went to automatic response .. I am not sure how many years they will take to close our case ...It's really hard to get hold of them ..

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
All the Best...
I also applied in 2019 sep, currently I am waiting for ceremony from last sep .. so I called today and went to automatic response .. I am not sure how many years they will take to close our case ...It's really hard to get hold of them ..

OMG 3yrs ago I asked my file to be transferred to Vancouver and I got the invite saying 11:00 AM nothing else. Guess what happened it was 8am Toronto and I waited 3hrs for nothing. Now I sent emails to see what will happen. Which number did U called ?

From September OMG
Follow Parlement member Hallan he is pushing for delays to be over on Twitter.

Thanks for your wishes.

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
OMG 3yrs ago I asked my file to be transferred to Vancouver and I got the invite saying 11:00 AM nothing else. Guess what happened it was 8am Toronto and I waited 3hrs for nothing. Now I sent emails to see what will happen. Which number did U called ?

From September OMG
Follow Parlement member Hallan he is pushing for delays to be over on Twitter.

Thanks for your wishes.
Help me to understand this better, so your invitation PDF stated 11am Vancouver time while in reality it was at 8am Toronto time? Were you ended up giving the interview or is it being rescheduled?

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Help me to understand this better, so your invitation PDF stated 11am Vancouver time while in reality it was at 8am Toronto time? Were you ended up giving the interview or is it being rescheduled?
Exactly.

How did I find out ... email at the end said GTA. I'm assuming from Toronto but because I was digging on the email after 2hrs waiting and I gave up at 3hrs.

Why do I need my local time on the invite right ... is like Airlines telling YOU the departure time instead of boarding time.

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I have done my interview on 23rd of march
No updates until now
Only Bg and test are completed. Is this normal?
Anyone on same boat?

Reactions: Dreamlad