+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

internship as experience

asasasas

May 20, 2012
Hiii

Can anyone guide me that whether internship(full time and paid) of BDS(from India) is counted as work experience for the purpose of migration to canada under skilled worker category????because in India BDS is divided as 4 years of study and 1 year of compulsory internship.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
I think internship is OK as experience, provided you can prove it was paid and you performed job duties as per NOC requirements.... (Experience letter, Head of the Department signature etc, pay slips or bank statement for paid job proof or finance department letter etc)

Regards

joelene

Oct 5, 2019
NOC Code......
noc 3113
Hiii

Can anyone guide me that whether internship(full time and paid) of BDS(from India) is counted as work experience for the purpose of migration to canada under skilled worker category????because in India BDS is divided as 4 years of study and 1 year of compulsory internship.
Hi

I am in the situation as you were in, I would like to know if you managed to claim points for your work experience gained during your internship. Any information you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks !!

p.s Also I have a thread on this topic I just posted, I am really hoping you could go through it and tell me what your opinion is on the matter. I did find some information on the immigration website that an internship could be counted.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Guess you realise is a long shot for the OP who has not been seen here for 7 years to reply.