+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International students

Muhammad junaid

Mar 24, 2017
Did they tick all of these?
these points were marked
1. you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your studies.In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
purpose of visit
other reasons: upon complete review of your application and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you will actively pursue the proposed program of study under R220.1,Not satisfied that your primary purpose is to study

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
these points were marked
1. you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your studies.In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
purpose of visit
other reasons: upon complete review of your application and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you will actively pursue the proposed program of study under R220.1,Not satisfied that your primary purpose is to study
If you have a agent then ask him to apply for caips notes or you can do it yourself through caipsgcms.com. When the notes will arrive you will see for yourself that the reason will be very different than what is ticked here. I have 2 experiences for rejection so I know.

sajidmahars

Sep 29, 2013
Dear Colleagues,

My Visa Application is refused by Embassy of Canada, Abu Dhabi that;

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including: purpose of visit

Other reasons:
Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the
reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bonafide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.

I need your suggestion guidelines either to reapply or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Profile:
Current Education: MBA (Marketing) in Y2012
Job: Area Coordinator, in Banking since February, 2012
Marital Status: Married and have two kids

Course Applied: Business Management
Course Duration: 3 Years
College Name: Lasalle College, Montreal Quebec
CAQ: Issued by Immigration Department

Jahed

Jul 7, 2017
Dear Colleagues,

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this

Other reasons:
Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the
reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bonafide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Profile:

Hello,

Sorry to hear that your visa was rejected , even mine was rejected around 1 week ago and the reason was purpose of visit.

What i think about your application is that the VO wont be satisfied that you are going for studies because you are already married and have kids , they might think that you want to work over there and immigrate your family .

Reactions: sajidmahars

Muhammad Omar

Nov 7, 2017
Dear Colleagues,

Other reasons:

My Profile:

to be honest, your case is bit weak in my opinion. this is because u already have an MBA and are married with 2 kids. Plus your applying to a college which is different from a university! I suggest you to have professional advice from ircc approved consultant. or try applying to some other country!

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Dear Colleagues,

Other reasons:

My Profile:

Are you applying alone or with kids?

sajidmahars

Sep 29, 2013
Hello,

Sorry to hear that your visa was rejected , even mine was rejected around 1 week ago and the reason was purpose of visit.

What i think about your application is that the VO wont be satisfied that you are going for studies because you are already married and have kids , they might think that you want to work over there and immigrate your family .
Hello,

Hello Jahed....

Is there any restriction specially for married people to do not apply for higher studies abroad..... there are number of my colleagues from this banking industry, who went to Canada for short courses and after completion of the course they came back to home country.

I am married and having permanent job in banking industry that proof that I will diffidently come back to Pakistan. And I am doing this course because I was asked by the Line Manager to do this course from LaSalle College, CA.

Any suggestion would highly be appreciated dear.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello Helican,

Congratulation... finally you got the VISA.

I am traveling alone, while my family will remain in Pakistan.
then you definitely have a chance. Prepare a strong case and other members can be shown as strong family ties.