+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International students

Muhammad junaid

Mar 24, 2017
Hi everyone
Please tell me how can I return back my passport and documents from embassy because my visa has rejected on 18/7/2017 but still no information about passport

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Have you submitted a case specific inquiry to the visa office to find out why they haven't returned your passport yet?

afaan

Oct 23, 2017
any one can help please, i have just recieve a correspondence letter an hour ago in which the pointed out reason "purpose of visit" and the usual not statisfying as bonafide student . but in final decision is not showing anything yet . any thing any advice will be appriciated

Muhammad junaid

Mar 24, 2017
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that any person wishing to
become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and
that she or he meets the requirements of the Act.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that your application meets the requirements of
the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked
off apply to the the refusal of your application.
Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation, I am not satisfied that
you:
have submitted written documentation from the educational institution at which you intend to study
that states that you have been accepted to study there
have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees
for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself
and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the costs of
transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.
You have not submitted a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ).
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
travel history
immigration status in country of residence
family ties in Canada and in country of residence
length of proposed stay in Canada
purpose of visit
employment prospects in country of residence
current employment situation
personal assets and financial status.
your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada
You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has
diminished the overall credibility of your submission. I was therefore not satisfied that you are not
inadmissible to Canada and that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations. Specifically, I
was not satisfied that the following documentation is authentic:
You have not complied with our request for information, as per section 16(1) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for:
Completion of a medical examination
An interview
The following documents:

Muhammad junaid

Mar 24, 2017
That is a very long time. did you check with the vfs office. this is a very long time.
Yes I personally visited vfs office they gave me a Abudabi email and said our main embassy is in Abudabi contract there it's about 20 days ago I did a lot of mails but no vail

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Purpose of visit is why you are going to Canada. These reasons are not very clear. You better get your CAIPS report from caipsgcms.com first to get the detailed reason. Then based on that, you can prepare a strong letter of explanation.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that any person wishing to
become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and
that she or he meets the requirements of the Act.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that your application meets the requirements of
the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked
off apply to the the refusal of your application.
Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation, I am not satisfied that
you:
have submitted written documentation from the educational institution at which you intend to study
that states that you have been accepted to study there
have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees
for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself
and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the costs of
transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.
You have not submitted a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ).
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
travel history
immigration status in country of residence
family ties in Canada and in country of residence
length of proposed stay in Canada
purpose of visit
employment prospects in country of residence
current employment situation
personal assets and financial status.
your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada
You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has
diminished the overall credibility of your submission. I was therefore not satisfied that you are not
inadmissible to Canada and that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations. Specifically, I
was not satisfied that the following documentation is authentic:
You have not complied with our request for information, as per section 16(1) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for:
Completion of a medical examination
An interview
The following documents:

Did they tick all of these?