12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Kumarp said:
You can't just plan your career based on how good the market will be. People don't choose career just to make money, most of the time they choose them based on their passion for the field. You may be "brilliant" and could have chosen your field based on future market projections, but in general regular people want to work on things that they are interested in. If someone dreams to be pilot and works hard for it and ends up finding no job because politics played its role in bringing down the airline market: who are going to blame here? Will you tell him to stop complaining and go get a job as a programmer because it is in "high demand"?

I have seen hard working, highly intelligent people graduated with Computer science leaving the country to go to US to find a job after failing for 6months here, just because there was nothing he / she could find relating to their expertise. Please don't judge people.
Again misinterpretion. IF you follow your passion you will get to the end without complaining because it's their passion. there are painter, artist, band musician who may not make make hundreds of thousands of dolllars but they are not complaining as well as thats their passion. so dont take out meaning from the words.
the point was plan properly and execute even if you fail that was a calculated risk you took. YOU made the so dont give excuses and point fingers to others.

One great person Ratan Tata Once said "I don't believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right"

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
Hey guys, am just learning to brew beer at home. Now who wants a beer ??

Alert: changing topic ::) ::) ::)

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Yes and NO. Planning is what is necessary, futurist approach is another vital component. One should be a able to see and realize what is necessary in future.
yes planning is necessary however sometimes fate plays a part and there is no denying it. There is what is needed in the future and ur passion and ur skills they always wont match. I feel its wrong to focus on need based choice.
Many follow a study program coz it is in high demand at that time. They dont realize that they have to finish 2 years than they would be a ble to work in the market. One has to analyze whether its good to take that course and will it suffice him/her after graduation.
yes which is wrong one should study what they like and r good at not whats in demand. Demand focused choice would give u lots of substandard labor.

just FYI i was PPL(Private pilot license holder) but i realized that airline market is going down in coming years and abundance of flying professionals are in the market. I switched right before the crash came and ended up with the right industry.
Again it comes down to planing and execution. Even if i would have failed with my decision, i wouldn't have blamed anyone coz i made a the choice adn if you do make a choice than take responisbility of ot.
ur were lucky then not judging?I agree one shouldnt blame anyone and I dont believe the guy who doesnt have a job for 4 months after graduation is complaining he is just worried he doesnt have time and trying to fight through EE system. saying he was lazy is wrong he may have been lazy but there are people who r not but still have difficulty... is my point

Today i see many studying on their parents money,complaining about not having a good phone, ipad or a computer. than they graduate complain about politics adn refrences. They somehow they get ajob which everyone gets sooner or later they comlain about they work enviornment etc. they always complain and always will. Don't be like that. Make the best of what is provided to you. Their is work if you are will to make the effort. STOP giving excuses and work hard and making this great nation even better.
I totally agree with this. I see lot of people taking loan for studying and buy iphones etc. I dont know how they make their choices but not everyone is like that. unless u know someone personally its wrong to judge ones situation and generalize. trust me hardwork doesnt always pay off there is hard work, luck, little politics and right choice thats pays off

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think we should close this thread. It's no longer a discussion thread to find better ways to improve the current system but come down to some people come in to brag about their specific cases and bash current students who stuck with new regulations. There's no points arguing with them, so everyone should stop now.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
RamsayBolton said:
I think we should close this thread. It's no longer a discussion thread to find better ways to improve the current system but come down to some people come in to brag about their specific cases and bash current students who stuck with new regulations. There's no points arguing with them, so everyone should stop now.
agreed

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
RamsayBolton said:
I despise Ramsay but will give you +1 for that :p ! This thread feels like a memoir of an arrogant troll !

Status
Not open for further replies.