12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Kumarp said:
Guys cool down. I don’t want to pick on each ones comment here and reply back to them. Like I already said success is what you perceive it to be. If for you getting a PPR is a lifetime achievement then go ahead and celebrate it, who the hell am I to stop you? I am also from the so called "third world" country that you guys are talking about, I have been through all the *censored word* holes, but I’ve never blamed my country or fellow people for my problems. Every single time I see people blame the system, the government, the politicians, bosses, neighbours, and whatever or whoever else they could. There are millions of people living in the same country who have been through worser situation than you or me, but still love what they do and where they are. I cannot ask you to love the country you are in, but respect what you’ve got or respect what you’ve achieved there.

I get really upset when people say “oh people from those third world asian countries come here with fake papers to get PR / Citizenship”. For all you here who said this - they probably did that because they were in desperate need for help or they probably had a *censored word* life than what you or me have now and wanted to escape out of it at any cost. Who are you to judge????. I hate such people too, but such people exist everywhere not just in third world asian countries, yes even in Canada. My point is Canada is no exception, it is no heaven, it is equally racist, equally filled with such terrible people, system and corrupt politicians.

I understand that getting PR is beginning of a success story for many, well it is just the beginning don't celebrate it at the cost of shaming someone else.

Someone pointed out “why hatred towards people getting PPR” Seriously bro?No one here has hatred towards others getting PR, but the hatred builds when you blame someone else for your rejections / failures. Like a person in CEC / international students blaming FSW because they get PR based on fake papers and vice versa. I will be the first person to be whole heatedly feel happy for someone fulfilling their wishes.

I am awaiting my PPR as well, my job and life depends on me extending my stay here as well. I still come here wait patiently and when I read through the threads wish the other person whose work permit is about to expire or who desperately needs it, better get his PR before me, even if I felt I am more qualified than the other.

I understand every single person in this forum has gone through so many struggles and I cannot talk for everyone unless I was in their shoes, but remember so is everyone else. Each one of us have been through some hardship and you cannot demean their hardwork. I also understand becoming Canadian has been dream for some for several years, and honestly wish you become one.

Again success is what you perceive it to be - you can be happy with whatever you have now, carry this attitude with you. Happiness shouldn’t come from an external source, but from within inside. What if you never make it to Canada for some reason? Will you give up life? no right? you’ll carry on to do something else or find some other way, won’t you? Then isn’t it a trivial thing? What is more important is respecting people and living WITH them.

If you read my comments again, I wasn’t talking about everyone (I said some people). There are genuine cases where people have desperate situations back home and need to get out right away, for them I salute what you are going through and I will be the first person to buy you beer to celebrate your success reaching your new home. But, there are people, who are abusing the system just to get PR (won’t you all agree) and come here finding their way through every loop hole thats available and still blame others for their failures and celebrate their “success” of fooling the system, fooling the genuinely hard working and deserving people who make a commitment to start a new life.

Please guys, can we stop this here? I know I have said more than enough, but that is why these forums are there for. I have been through a lot of trouble as well, I was born to a loving family, worked hard and saved up to make my way to Canada, came here with my loving boyfriend, worked my ass off to stand where I am today, was raped by 3 men (in Canada by White Canadian men) 2 years ago, they called me names that you will not want to hear, they said this will be a lesson for you brown *censored word* to go back to your country and die in misery. I picked up the pieces of my life from whatever was left after the incident with support from my amazing boyfriend, we got married in next 2 months, and have been living an amazing life. To all those who think Canada is an “ideal” nation, I was forced by certain people in power not to share my story with media in this so called ideal country. No country is ideal, it may be better in some aspects, but no country can never be ideal. Ever heard of the saying "grass is greener on the other side of the fence?” Now I am not going to judge this beautiful country based on my single experience, I still find something positive about this country and keep myself from falling into misery, but I feel the same positivity wherever I go irrespective of which country I live, I don't blame the system or govt for my struggles.

Now why did I share my experience here? I want you all to understand - life is not about getting PR, becoming a citizen of some country they are just steps you take to keep yourself happy. It is about how many friends you have made, how many people have you made happy today. Not everyone is going to be Bill Gates or Steve Jobs or Zuckerberg, you cannot frame your success only based on how much money you make or how big you’ve become. But I know I will be one happy woman with great friends and beautiful family. For me that is success. And I honestly wish each one of you gets the ability to separate life’s success from fame, money, position, status and what not. God bless us all. This will probably be my last post in this forum, I feel I am absorbing a lot of negativity here and do not wish to continue.

Good luck to each one of you.
I was reading this from far away and didn't wanted to get involved. But reading your 2nd last paragraph i had to speak up coz i can't stand hypocrisy.
Lets start with your sob story, don't it across the board coz if i start my life story you will start crying that you will not have power to recope. and i am just saying this coz everyone thinks their problem is the biggest. Everyone got issues in life, its just how you deal with.
i am so sorry to hear what happened to you, it shouldn't happen to no one but i feel even more sorry coz you didn't have the power to fight back and put the criminals to justice. In this current age even in 3rd world countries power doesn't mean anything when it comes to justice so i dont understand what you are saying that you were threatened not to raise your voice.
Now the hypocrisy part, if you so much so dislike the country why have you applied for its PR, you are more than welcome to leave. Just coz Canada opens its arms to everyone equally and with love you have no right to talk *censored word* here. I love India and will always do that's my mother nation, but in no circumstances I will hear *censored word* about Canada from hypocrites like you.

If you have a problem deal with it and move forward than cribbing and blaming it on others.

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
kirtivsingh said:
I was reading this from far away and didn't wanted to get involved. But reading your 2nd last paragraph i had to speak up coz i can't stand hypocrisy.
Lets start with your sob story, don't it across the board coz if i start my life story you will start crying that you will not have power to recope. and i am just saying this coz everyone thinks their problem is the biggest. Everyone got issues in life, its just how you deal with.

Thats what am saying too, everyone has issues, just go deal with it and we should not think ours is bigger than others

i am so sorry to hear what happened to you, it shouldn't happen to no one but i feel even more sorry coz you didn't have the power to fight back and put the criminals to justice. In this current age even in 3rd world countries power doesn't mean anything when it comes to justice so i dont understand what you are saying that you were threatened not to raise your voice.

Justice has been served, the media no one will never understand because you guys were not in my shoes

Now the hypocrisy part, if you so much so dislike the country why have you applied for its PR, you are more than welcome to leave. Just coz Canada opens its arms to everyone equally and with love you have no right to talk *censored word* here. I love India and will always do that's my mother nation, but in no circumstances I will hear *censored word* about Canada from hypocrites like you.

I have never mentioned anything bad about any country in any of my comments. All I said is to people who called India or other asian countries as third world that no country is ideal and no country is better or worse than other, so I asked them not to shame any country. Also I have never mentioned that I dislike Canada, I like all places equally :) I was just saying it is a good place to be in but not an ideal country

If you have a problem deal with it and move forward than cribbing and blaming it on others.

I never cribbed or blamed others anywhere in my comments. I was saying, life is to be happy, enjoy what you have in your hand and don't shame others

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
Honeyaustin said:
The only thing i want to say you is that " INDIA IS THE FATHER OF THIS WORLD " Who gave enlightment to Humanity on this planet.
so NEVER EVER CALL INDIA THIRD WORLD AND EVEN DARE TO COMPARE INDIA TO ANY NATION ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET :mad:
Exactly, I hate it when people keep calling it third world and that is why I gave such a long lecture. And I hate it when people call everyone and everything fake.

PS: Note the double quotes that I used for the word "third world" in my previous comment. I meant third world is not the right word to use for a great nation like India.

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
Jaiveer Singh said:
Kumar in which world you are living buddy? Its democratic country please keep your narrow thinking mind with you if anyone wants to right let them share why you are so concerned? Simply ignore it and move on and yes what goes around comes around. You started this negativity and you are getting it back as simple as that

After reading your comment, i am confused because you did the same thing as others do "share your personal story". So lets end this up here and move forward.

Friend I am not against sharing personal story, but I am totally against calling people names and shaming other countries, saying taht I am better than you or you are better than him or he is better than someone else. I love listening to stories and feel empathetic towards them.

Hey Kumar did you get your PPR or still waiting? :)

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Dont compare people, their are some stupid people who will elect " Donald Trump" but we should not be worried about those people and cannot build hatred in our hearts. I always tell everyone Stereo typing cannot be eradicated by you becoming one.
Just a thought to think about:)

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
I am sorry guys. I'll keep myself shut. I get really agitated when people blame the country, it's people and govt for their failures and get really worried for people who celebrate "success" over material things. I understand I am no one to guide what a person should be happy about and not. I just behaved like a moron here, I suppose. If I offended anyone here, I honestly didn't intend to do so. Sorry again from bottom of my heart.

Spread smiles. lets stop fighting please :-* :-*

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am silently observing this thread from the beginning. Everyone have their stories, and worked their way up. Every country is equal and have their own ups and downs.

Lets not pick and argue about others opinion, and keep the discussion civil. The main reason of this thread about international students and their struggles. If you don't have enough points then try to figure out how to improve the score. This is how immigration works in every country, and they will keep changing and improving the system as per the needs. Furthermore, CIC planning to ease the process for international students. What more you can ask?

Relax and try to help each other. Good luck to everyone.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kumarp said:
I am sorry guys. I'll keep myself shut. I get really agitated when people blame the country, it's people and govt for their failures and get really worried for people who celebrate "success" over material things. I understand I am no one to guide what a person should be happy about and not. I just behaved like a moron here, I suppose. If I offended anyone here, I honestly didn't intend to do so. Sorry again from bottom of my heart.

Spread smiles. lets stop fighting please :-* :-*
Cheers Kumar :) tell us when you get PPR :)

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeyaustin said:
The only thing i want to say you is that " INDIA IS THE FATHER OF THIS WORLD " Who gave enlightment to Humanity on this planet.
so NEVER EVER CALL INDIA THIRD WORLD AND EVEN DARE TO COMPARE INDIA TO ANY NATION ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET :mad:
Another extremist comment from you. Why don't you stay at your home country to continue enlightening humanity instead of moving here to Canada? Reading through several of your comments, I have to say you have many very extreme ideologies and perceptions. No countries are perfect, the Western nations can be at the positions today (top of the world) because they never stop criticizing themselves and comparing themselves to other greater nations.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Honeyaustin said:
sorry to say this but I am Indian and I wont agree with this. I love india doesnt mean I am blind and wont see good in another countries. U if believe india is so great then why ru here on this forum stay in india u dont need PR. Every country has its pros and cons to me india has too many cons over Canada. India is not a developed country its a fact. Just saying India is great doesnt make it great. I mean no offense but people whose coolaid u been drinking r the reason india is not so great.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omg..

Guys stop it.. :)

This thread is for International Students who are having issues getting PR......
Don't have a fight here... :)

And all of you International students... Keep fighting.. I was one of them.. But at last got my PR
So you guys will hear something good soon.... :)

ALl the very best... :)

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
jemdill said:
Omg..

Guys stop it.. :)

This thread is for International Students who are having issues getting PR......
Don't have a fight here... :)

And all of you International students... Keep fighting.. I was one of them.. But at last got my PR
So you guys will hear something good soon.... :)

ALl the very best... :)
thank you for ur support and good words

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Admin, Please lock this thread. I don't think anymore good outcome come from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.