+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Students who got their study permit approval after 18th March ,VFS and Other Details , Online Education

sandhuamrit

Jul 27, 2019
Hello Guys !!!
I Hope everyone is doing well and in good health.

First of all, I would like to congratulate all of you , who got their approval at this uncertain time of covid 19- (at least we have something to celebrate for a while, Hurray!!)

Please share the details of your journey so that we can help others, by answering repeated questions asked by study visa aspirants.

1. Time Line of your application
2. How are you going to submit your Passport, as VFS are currently closed in India(also share the details if got any communication from IRCC regarding this )
3. Your Travel plans
4. Have your college or University moved the Fall 2020 session online
5. Your opinion on eLearing in Fall 2020 .

My details :
Applied by self, without involving any agent or consultant
University Applied - DalHousie University , Halifax , Nova Scotia
Program : Master of Engineering Internetworking
Study Gap : Almost 9 Year
Experience : 5 + Years(IT Software Developer)
Education:B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering (71%) + Post Graduation Diploma in Statistics (Ongoing)
Prepared for Civil Services = for almost four years
IELTS = 7 , with more than 6 Each
Applied for study visa on 10th February 2020 , SDS category for May 2020
Biometric Letter Received - 11th Feb
Biometric done : 13 Feb
Deferred to September 2020 , In April ( Due to Covid), this intake will be taken Online

Application status changed to approved and passport request letter received on 21st May 2020

Now waiting for VFS centers to open for passport submission

D_D

Jun 8, 2020
Hello Guys !!!

First of all, I would like to congratulate all of you , who got their approval at this uncertain time of covid 19- (at least we have something to celebrate for a while, Hurray!!)

Please share the details of your journey so that we can help others, by answering repeated questions asked by study visa aspirants.

2. How are you going to submit your Passport, as VFS are currently closed in India(also share the details if got any communication from IRCC regarding this )
3. Your Travel plans

My details :
Education:B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering (71%) + Post Graduation Diploma in Statistics (Ongoing)
Deferred to September 2020 , In April ( Due to Covid), this intake will be taken Online

Application status changed to approved and passport request letter received on 21st May 2020

Congratulations Buddy !!!
So good to finally come across somebody who has his study permit approved in May …probably something for everybody to feel hopeful about. All the best

Bbngeorge

Star Member
May 20, 2020
Hello Guys !!!

3. Your Travel plans

My details :

Same here friend,.. got my passport request on may 19. Even I don't know when to submit passport for stamping

Reactions: demme343

V!®

Jun 14, 2020
Hi great to hear good news. Anyone who's file was processed in India?
Yes , I m
I applied on 3rd March
VFS = Mumbai
Visa is still in processing
Last update = 8june , medical passed
Intke : May , I don't get September intke confirm offer letter due to full class ( I mean admission already full )

Sandpiper4

Mar 14, 2020
Hello Guys !!!

3. Your Travel plans

My details :

Thank you for posting. I submitted my application for study permit from the U.S. on March 20th and have heard nothing back yet. Your experience and timeline is encouraging as you are the first case I've heard of someone being approved after the shutdown. I will stop worrying until mid July at soonest :) .

Stro

Jun 24, 2020
Hello Guys !!!

3. Your Travel plans

My details :

Where did you apply from?

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Hello Guys !!!

3. Your Travel plans

My details :

hi i am having same 9 year gap and applied in cape Breton ,can u give ur mail id , why u got visa in 2 months but sds got in 20 days only as u applied in February,thanks do u apply online or by vfs

SAM1421

Jun 22, 2020
Hey Hi @sandhuamrit

I am also willing to do everything on my own at age 31, so could it be easy for me to start the process now for fall 2020 intake.
Does age matter for students visa.
If so what all things I need to do.

Thanks in anticipation

sandhuamrit

Jul 27, 2019
Hi,
VISA approved on the 17th of March with my husband open permit, can he travel me in July?
If it is a student visa , Canadian Govt have already issued the guidelines for those who got their visa before 18th March. Yes you can travel, please contact with the respective airline before proceeding for the booking. Follow the guidelines issued by the Canadian Govt.