+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International student

Kingsoludayo

Jan 8, 2021
What can I do because I don't have money for tuition fee that's why I thought of getting there early and work before I start study to pay my tuition fee, please I need advise on what to do

elderluis

Nov 3, 2020
Sorry, but If you work under your student visa before your classes starts, It is going to be considered a violation of your visa. but if you have enough money for the first semester, for housing, food, and you are sure you can get part time job as soon as you star classes. save that money for the second semester, but I don't understand how you get your visa if you didn't have money for at least the first year?.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What can I do because I don't have money for tuition fee that's why I thought of getting there early and work before I start study to pay my tuition fee, please I need advise on what to do
Do you have an approved study permit because you have to show that you can afford to study without working. You are not allowed to work until your program starts. You come no more than three weeks before and get settled. CBSA will not let you enter if you try to enter the country early. They will ask to see your funds to support yourself without working.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It not compulsory we pay our tuitions fee before issuing visa
So you you have an approved study permit? If not you need to pay your first year tuition or at least half. As I said CBSA will only let you in a few weeks before school and right now you have to quarantine for 14 days.