+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International School Recommendation

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
I am from the Philippines and I would like to study abroad. Is there any school suggestion that you can tell me please. I heard that Fanshawe and Seneca College are good. But do you guys have any recommendation that is not so strict and have the highest chance of approval for aspiring international students like me?

Thank you so much.

yazzy51

Jan 29, 2020
I think Seneca & Fanshawe has a huge community of Filipino students. You can search different universities and colleges from the link below based on:
1. On what u want to study
2. Is your profession in demand
3. Fees
4. Part-time job prospects
5. Document requirements, etc
Each college and university has different requirements, policies and see how it suits you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

All the best :)

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
What do you want to study?
It is to because I really love to go to Canada and I know that this is one of the best recommendation here in the Philippines for study abroad. And I want to pursue my dreams in culinary or cooking there in Canada. Do you think it is alright to tell that to the immigration? Do you have any suggestion in answering that question?

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
I think Seneca & Fanshawe has a huge community of Filipino students. You can search different universities and colleges from the link below based on:
1. On what u want to study
2. Is your profession in demand
3. Fees
4. Part-time job prospects
5. Document requirements, etc
Each college and university has different requirements, policies and see how it suits you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

All the best :)
Thank you. How about I would like to study things related to culinary. Do you have recommendation? :) Thank you.

DANNY_RAJPUT001

Oct 23, 2019
I am from the Philippines and I would like to study abroad. Is there any school suggestion that you can tell me please. I heard that Fanshawe and Seneca College are good. But do you guys have any recommendation that is not so strict and have the highest chance of approval for aspiring international students like me?

Thank you so much.
I THINK.... SENECA COLLEGE IS ONE OF THE BEST COLLEGE...... AS IT IS LOCATED IN TORONTO CITY.... ( MORE PART TIME JOBS ) SENECA.COLLEGE HAVE 2YEARS DIPLOMA IN ...( Hospitality - Hotel and Restaurant Services Management (HTM))..... WHICH WILL LEAD TO 3 YEARS OF WORK PERMIT AFTER STUDIES.... FEE IS... NEAR ABOUT... 14500 DOLLARS........ I RECENTLY GOT MY VISA FOR SENECA COLLEGE......IN JUST 10 DAYS..... FOR MAY 2020......OVERALL IT IS BETTER THEN FANSHAWE COLLEGE

Last edited:

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Wow
I THINK.... SENECA COLLEGE IS ONE OF THE BEST COLLEGE...... AS IT IS LOCATED IN TORONTO CITY.... ( MORE PART TIME JOBS ) SENECA.COLLEGE HAVE 2YEARS DIPLOMA IN ...( Hospitality - Hotel and Restaurant Services Management (HTM))..... WHICH WILL LEAD TO 3 YEARS OF WORK PERMIT AFTER STUDIES.... FEE IS... NEAR ABOUT... 14500 DOLLARS........ I RECENTLY GOT MY VISA FOR SENECA COLLEGE......IN JUST 10 DAYS..... FOR MAY 2020......OVERALL IT IS BETTER THEN FANSHAWE COLLEGE
Ohh wow! for just 10 days? including the study permit and everything? This is so cool. May I know where are you from?