+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intention to live outside Quebec

SudipC23

Feb 6, 2023
hi @SudipC23, well I've added a letter explaining my intensions to the destination I've chosen + proof that I'm actively searching for housing in destination I initially put + since I work remotely in a company based in Ottawa, I have added a letter of the employer saying that it would be better if I moved close to the company+ add anything you find as relevant ...
Hi @Masnsen, Thanks for the reply. I have signed a new lease for March so I'll include a copy of the lease. My employer is in Montreal but we have clients majorly in Ontario so I've got a letter from my employer stating that I am allowed to work remotely from Ottawa as I am expected to work closely with our clients in Ontario. So do you think these two documents along with a letter explaining my intentions not to stay in Quebec should be helpful enough for my case?

Masnsen

Oct 22, 2022
Hi @Masnsen, Thanks for the reply. I have signed a new lease for March so I'll include a copy of the lease. My employer is in Montreal but we have clients majorly in Ontario so I've got a letter from my employer stating that I am allowed to work remotely from Ottawa as I am expected to work closely with our clients in Ontario. So do you think these two documents along with a letter explaining my intentions not to stay in Quebec should be helpful enough for my case?
These two are the most important document to include, I'd put the lease as 1st priority, then the letter from your employer, add anything you find relevant

frh.ghasemi

Jan 25, 2023
I was asked to provide evidence that I intend to stay outside Quebec in my EE profile. I am currently a visitor in Canada and staying with family in Montreal. Can you help, please?