+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intended work in Canada / Job Offer

Jay_patel@23

Nov 4, 2019
Hello, did you receive your PR successfully? I made the same mistake and now I don’t know what to do. Please let me know about your processes step by step. Thank you
Hello,
My file is in process currently. I haven’t got any query or any question from IRCC. And I heard that many people do same mistakes. So as long as you don’t claim point then it would be alright. Two of my friends did the same mistake, they got approval without any query.
hope for the best.
All the best

asppats12

Sep 30, 2019
Hello, did you receive your PR successfully? I made the same mistake and now I don’t know what to do. Please let me know about your processes step by step. Thank you
Hey,

So my application is still being processed and is delayed due to COVID. However, I do know that my eligibility passed so I'm assuming everything is ok. So don't stress alot about it. Alot of people have made this mistake before and as mentioned by others in this thread, as long as you haven't claimed the extra 50 points, you should be ok.

Thanks,

Prag2983

Mar 22, 2021
Hey simar,
What did you end up doing with your application? Did you change it no and include an LOE or leave it as is? I'm in the same situation and trying to determine what may the best way to proceed.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi. I am in the same situation right now. Can you please tell me that what u end up doing

Gauru

Jan 6, 2023
Please help me with this question

INTENTED WORK :

Do you have a job offer in Canada?

I submitted my file with the answer 'YES' , But i didn't get any points for LMIA . I am working full time from last 9 months and I am on my PGWP work permit . It's really urgent please let me know ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please help me with this question

INTENTED WORK :

Do you have a job offer in Canada?

I submitted my file with the answer 'YES' , But i didn't get any points for LMIA . I am working full time from last 9 months and I am on my PGWP work permit . It's really urgent please let me know ?
You don’t have a job offer unless you have an approved LMIA. You are on PGWP which is an open work permit. So you answer NO. You don’t get 50 points.

Gauru

Jan 6, 2023
Ok thanks, Can I update my answer after submitting my file?

what NOC Code should I put under primary occupation ? it should be my past exp from my country or the latest one?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok thanks, Can I update my answer after submitting my file?

what NOC Code should I put under primary occupation ? it should be my past exp from my country or the latest one?
Yes. I don’t know your NOC code. If you don’t have one year of Canadian experience then you must meet FSW so it is your foreign experience.

Jean900

May 2, 2023
Hi All,

I'm a little concerned relating to this problem. I recently submitted my application with the answer "Yes". However, I was under the assumption that it was asking for my current position. I do not get a boost for points by answering this question, regardless of the answer. But I would like to know what I should do now, since I have already submitted this application. Should I be concerned?

Thanks
Hi !
I know it’s been a while, but I’m under the same situation as you were. I’d like to know how did it end up? Did officer ask for something else, or it was just ok although you marked yes. Thank you

Jean900

May 2, 2023
Hey,

So my application is still being processed and is delayed due to COVID. However, I do know that my eligibility passed so I'm assuming everything is ok. So don't stress alot about it. Alot of people have made this mistake before and as mentioned by others in this thread, as long as you haven't claimed the extra 50 points, you should be ok.

Thanks,
Hi !
I know it’s been a while, but I’m under the same situation as you were. I’d like to know how did it end up? Did officer ask for something else, or it was just ok although you marked yes. Thank u

Jean900

May 2, 2023
Hey,
I've just submitted my application without providing LOE of the modification. Some experienced consultants told me if we didn't get any additional point on this, the officers don't care much. Besides it's based on which program you are under. Mine is CEC and the most important documents are employment record and education history. A non-LMIA employment offer can't be more optional.
And people say it's very normal that our info changes from when we entered the pool at the beginning. I found out that some people changes their funding support to be 0 without LOE when they got invited so that they won't need to submit a financial support document, which is not important for CEC applicants. As long as the score is the same and there isn't misinterpretation on your honesty, you'll be fine.
If you are still worried, you could still attach an LOE. You could also ask IRCC representatives for ref before deciding what to do.

Wish us the best luck.
Hi !
I know it’s been a while, but I’m under the same situation as you were. I’d like to know how did it end up? Did officer ask for something else, or it was just ok although you marked yes. Thank you.

Jean900

May 2, 2023
Hello,
My file is in process currently. I haven’t got any query or any question from IRCC. And I heard that many people do same mistakes. So as long as you don’t claim point then it would be alright. Two of my friends did the same mistake, they got approval without any query.
hope for the best.
All the best
Hi !
I know it’s been a while, but I’m under the same situation as you were. I’d like to know how did it end up? Did officer ask for something else, or it was just ok although you marked yes. Thank you

nimisha000

Apr 15, 2024
Hey,
I've just submitted my application without providing LOE of the modification. Some experienced consultants told me if we didn't get any additional point on this, the officers don't care much. Besides it's based on which program you are under. Mine is CEC and the most important documents are employment record and education history. A non-LMIA employment offer can't be more optional.
And people say it's very normal that our info changes from when we entered the pool at the beginning. I found out that some people changes their funding support to be 0 without LOE when they got invited so that they won't need to submit a financial support document, which is not important for CEC applicants. As long as the score is the same and there isn't misinterpretation on your honesty, you'll be fine.
If you are still worried, you could still attach an LOE. You could also ask IRCC representatives for ref before deciding what to do.

Wish us the best luck.
Hi, I'm also facing same issue, what should I do in this case. Did you face any issue because of this to get PR? Can I edit the intended job section as NO after getting PR ivitation?