+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intend to refusal for oinp

Paras7

Mar 29, 2021
I gave justification regarding my education and that i have taken admission on behalf of my degree but it still got refusex
Hey, i got the refusal for same reason. Am So worried what i gonna do now. You got any reply from cic.

Paul AS

May 13, 2021
Hey, the same thing happened to me. I got an intent to refuse notice due to my 1-year program. I read all comments in your forum. Shall I withdraw my file instead of getting refuse? I still have 28 days to reply. Please reply if u can

techknull

Jan 15, 2021
Hey, the same thing happened to me. I got an intent to refuse notice due to my 1-year program. I read all comments in your forum. Shall I withdraw my file instead of getting refuse? I still have 28 days to reply. Please reply if u can
Did you end up withdrawing your application?

Paul AS

May 13, 2021
Its a law firm that deals with my employer. He helped me to get employer form also. He was ready to confront it. He had only 1 strong point that there wasn't any criteria on the OINP website when i applied for it. He has website saved link, and website was updated later with this requirement. He said we can fight but it will cost me time n money and still chances are very low, and if rejected you have to justify your rejection in future applications. So, i had other options at that time like TR to PR and express entry. So i withdrew my file and once the file is processed they have no refund policy.... it sucks.. $1500 is a lot

Reactions: techknull