+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Institute does not have envelop [what should i do?]

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hello
my institute does not have envelop for my documents
can i put my docs in simple envelope but sealed it ?

KandT

Apr 28, 2020
I assume this is for an ECA? If yes, you really need to make sure that the envelope is sealed BY the institution, and an official there stamps the university's official stamp across the sealed back flap and also signs it to prove that the sealed transcript was issued BY the institution.

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
I assume this is for an ECA? If yes, you really need to make sure that the envelope is sealed BY the institution, and an official there stamps the university's official stamp across the sealed back flap and also signs it to prove that the sealed transcript was issued BY the institution.
Yes Yes for ECA
I will do all stuff as you've mentioned
But they have not specific envelop , this will not make problem?
Just signed and sealed are important , simple envelope is significant without Logo of institute ?
thanks

KandT

Apr 28, 2020
Don't know... hopefully somebody else has some insight into WES document acceptance...

In any case, I don't think you have a choice anyway, the institute doesn't have its branded stationery, so you can only have it sent in a plain envelope. Not too many options at this point.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
It does not matter, just make sure that your institute stamps the envelope on the back flap.
however, i would highly recommend that you contact your institute to find if they can send WES your documents electronically.

Reactions: sara_H_JDT