+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry about Visit Visa to Canada.

Ani S Anand

Jul 1, 2021
My Son got Undergraduate admission in Canada. I would like to apply for a Visit Visa. what will be the time frame to get the Visa.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Depends where you live and right now because of Covid, you can’t travel with just a visitor visa. You need to apply for written authorization to travel and show your visit is essential.

Reactions: Ani S Anand

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My Son got Undergraduate admission in Canada. I would like to apply for a Visit Visa. what will be the time frame to get the Visa.
Your son should plan to travel on his own. If you do manage to get a visa and authorization to travel that is great but it will likely be very difficult because it is unlikely to be considered essential travel and university students are expected to be able to travel without their family.

Ani S Anand

Jul 1, 2021
Your son should plan to travel on his own. If you do manage to get a visa and authorization to travel that is great but it will likely be very difficult because it is unlikely to be considered essential travel and university students are expected to be able to travel without their family.
Thank you. My son have already got the Visa and he is planning alone. Just for my inquiry, we as a parent want to go in future with visit Visa. Thinking to start the Visit Visa apply. We heard that there is 10year valid Visit Visa can get it. What is the formality to apply for such long term Visit Visa.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Thank you. My son have already got the Visa and he is planning alone. Just for my inquiry, we as a parent want to go in future with visit Visa. Thinking to start the Visit Visa apply. We heard that there is 10year valid Visit Visa can get it. What is the formality to apply for such long term Visit Visa.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada.html

The visit validity of the visa maybe ten years , but the allowable stay would be typically six months . Meaning the visa doesn’t allow one to stay for ten years

Reactions: Buletruck

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Congratulations on your son's visa; if you guys have sufficient funds, you can visit your son at crucial school occasions (like scholarship award ceremony or graduation etc). From there, you can look for job or course and apply for permit.

Reactions: Winner Man

VIRA7374

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/04/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
Hi, Is Visitor Visa Open from India now.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you, but me and husband in UAE, we need to apply from Dubai
Processing from Dubai is over 400 days. There is no long term visa (super visa) if your son is not PR. You can visit for up to 6 months or officers determine your length of stay when you enter Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is up to 10 years. Depending on your ties to your home country, savings and previous travel you may get less than 10 years if approved. Would suggest applying after your son has started schooling so there are no concerns you are trying to move to Canada with him.

Ani S Anand

Jul 1, 2021
It is up to 10 years. Depending on your ties to your home country, savings and previous travel you may get less than 10 years if approved. Would suggest applying after your son has started schooling so there are no concerns you are trying to move to Canada with him.
Hi anyone can share a sample SOP , to start visit visa application from Dubai
thank you in advance