+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiring about cricket

Rituraj1907

Jul 8, 2018
Hello,

I Rituraj singh, age 28,am a fast bowler from India who has played first class cricket for the past 7 years.. With my dedication and hardwork I have performed well in Ranji matches and I have also played India-A in the year 2012-13. My record states that I have played 44 matches taking 149 wickets. At present I am playing for Oswestry Cricket Club, UK and have shown my capability by performing well for the club.
I am looking forward to play cricket abroad and nurture my skills.

Regards
Rituraj

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello,

I Rituraj singh, age 28,am a fast bowler from India who has played first class cricket for the past 7 years.. With my dedication and hardwork I have performed well in Ranji matches and I have also played India-A in the year 2012-13. My record states that I have played 44 matches taking 149 wickets. At present I am playing for Oswestry Cricket Club, UK and have shown my capability by performing well for the club.
I am looking forward to play cricket abroad and nurture my skills.

Regards
Rituraj
Your post says "Inquiring about cricket"
but your post does not mention anything that you wanna inquire...

Question kya hain bhai tera?

neculceaion

Sep 6, 2022
Cricket is a very special sport and I think that this experience is commendable. To be a player of cricket in India is something really inspiring. It’s a beloved sport with a lot of winnings and there are a lot of well known all over the world players. For example, Rahul Dravid, who is an Indian cricket coach and former captain of the Indian national team. Have you ever seen Rahul Dravid house interior? It makes every beginner player in cricket aspire to become one day as successful as Rahul is and to have such a beautiful house as he does have.