Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
nagrish said:
we put Canadian 3yrs and foreign 10+ yrs, CEC route
Thanks Nagrish .... with 10+ years of foreign exp you still not got FSW ??? :eek:

largepoint

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Queries said:
Have you guys added you non-canadian work experience in your EE profile ... i have around 8 years of Non-Canadian work ex and 2 years of Canadian work ex. what if i remove the non Canadian work ex from my profile ?? did anyone tried that ?? just thinking ...
You know what, even if you remove all of your non canadian experience, remove the ECA and reduce your funds , you'll still be good to be invited under CEC with the 600 PNP points that you have. Enjoy!

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
largepoint said:
You know what, even if you remove all of your non canadian experience, remove the ECA and reduce your funds , you'll still be good to be invited under CEC with the 600 PNP points that you have. Enjoy!
Hi Largerpoint - Agree with you that if we get 600 point then the nomination is 100% confirm but i wanted to be sure that if we change any information after getting nomination will there be any impact ?? and second thing is what exact information we should update so that we will get invite in CEC?? what is your experience ??

thanks

wonderwombat

Jun 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you get a PNP you will be removed from both the CEC and FSW pool, and will be invited under PNP. So there's that. Also, if you're applying to OOPNP, make sure that your profile never falls below the 400 mark as it will make you ineligible.

Removing your ECA from your profile will definitely make you ineligible for FSW as it is a requirement, but you will lose a lot of points, which would probably bring you below 400 (and also quite probably too low to get invited otherwise), so unless you have an LMIA supported job, I'd say it's a pretty bad idea.

As per removing the non-canadian experience - I only got points for my Canadian work experience, but was eligible under FSW, so removing it won't change anything.

I guess my main point is, get your nomination and forget about what program you're getting invited under - it will be PNP.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
wonderwombat said:
If you get a PNP you will be removed from both the CEC and FSW pool, and will be invited under PNP. So there's that. Also, if you're applying to OOPNP, make sure that your profile never falls below the 400 mark as it will make you ineligible.

Removing your ECA from your profile will definitely make you ineligible for FSW as it is a requirement, but you will lose a lot of points, which would probably bring you below 400 (and also quite probably too low to get invited otherwise), so unless you have an LMIA supported job, I'd say it's a pretty bad idea.

As per removing the non-canadian experience - I only got points for my Canadian work experience, but was eligible under FSW, so removing it won't change anything.

I guess my main point is, get your nomination and forget about what program you're getting invited under - it will be PNP.
thanks wonderwombat for the reply.... Yes that is a good point that after nomination we should get PNP category .... In OOPNP i opted to get assessed under CEC .....
in this forum i read very frequently that people says they are getting invite under FSW (i think after getting 600 points of OOPNP) .... confused now :-[ :-[

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Queries said:
thanks wonderwombat for the reply.... Yes that is a good point that after nomination we should get PNP category .... In OOPNP i opted to get assessed under CEC .....
in this forum i read very frequently that people says they are getting invite under FSW (i think after getting 600 points of OOPNP) .... confused now :-[ :-[
You will get assessed under CEC > FSTP > FSWP in that order depending on which program you are eligible for based on the information provided in your profile.

Read Provincial Nominee Program application for permanent residence here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-March-2106