AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
MexicaTica said:
A new update for me today when I got an e-cas tracker email:

“We sent you a letter on March 22, 2011 to XXX, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, XXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.”

Yay! :D
Ooooooooo sounds like PR and landing! Yay! :( Congratulations!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Rudy9909 said:
Update y'all

We received your application for permanent residence on March 1, 2010.

We started processing your application on May 18, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on September 2, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on October 20, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on March 19, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on March 28, 2011 to xxxxxx, Canada, xxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Landing soon?
oh god I'm so nervous.
congrats! landing soon for sure. why u nervous? start celebrating! landing is just formality ;)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
MexicaTica said:
Thanks kiwikris. I'll keep you guys posted on any progress. :)
Oooppps that was obviously supposed to be a :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D lol

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got good news in the shape of a nice brown envelope today...I land April 14th! Yay, I am so excited. After 14 months I am landing. :D

R

robrod

Congratulations, MexicaTica!!!!!!!!!!!!........
Muchas felicidades, me dio muchissssimo gusto haber leido tu update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
You'll find out how sweet it is to land. Any celebration plans for that day???...

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
MexicaTica said:
I got good news in the shape of a nice brown envelope today...I land April 14th! Yay, I am so excited. After 14 months I am landing. :D
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a big sigh of relief! Your journey is almost over.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
robrod said:
Congratulations, MexicaTica!!!!!!!!!!!!........
Muchas felicidades, me dio muchissssimo gusto haber leido tu update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
You'll find out how sweet it is to land. Any celebration plans for that day???...
Rob! How you doing? How's the family? :)

R

robrod

Hi, Kris!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Thx for your lines, life's been busy here... Family is doing great, thank you for asking...
I read many developments have happened, fellow inlanders getting nice brown envelopes with good news and bad ones as well..
I just hope everyone gets landed soon so you can all move on with your lives as PRs...
I see your time will be up soon to become one as well, Kris!.
Would you like to correspond via personal email?, let me know so I can send you a PM with it...
Take care and great to hear from you!.
Rob.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
TeresaLynn said:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a big sigh of relief! Your journey is almost over.

or just started? :p

YodaBob

Jan 18, 2011
Red Deer
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 April 2010
Doc's Request.
06 January 2011
I have a question, I sent in my application last year in Mar and they received my application on April 1 2010 and started processing my application in June. I received a letter from them dated Jan 26 2011 requesting more proof that me and my common law are still living together, we sent back more documents and according to Canada Post they have signed and received our mail on Jan 17. I called the immigration yesterday, and they said that they are opening requested documents received on Feb 16. But there's still no notes saying that they have open our documents yet. Should I be worried?? Is it possible that the documents are lost? They say we have 90 days to respones, and I am pretty sure that's coming up soon... Don't know what to do...

Thank you!

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
last update on my App:

Landed on Apr 4/2011. (1 year and 3 months since I sent my App to CIC-Veg.)

Thanks everyone for all the support! Good luck to all!

Rudy9909

Aug 24, 2010
Another update to y'all

So, profile on the e-case has changed to decision made as I told you guys last week.
This last Monday, April 4th, I got the letter from vergeville saying my files were transferred to the Vancouver office and I should receive a letter from them with in 4 months with the landing interview date.
I've read online people saying it didn't take that long but, as far as I'm concerned it takes at least 30 days.

So that's it. And for those who want to see me processing time again here it goes:

Update y'all

We received your application for permanent residence on March 1, 2010.

We started processing your application on May 18, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on September 2, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on October 20, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on March 19, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on March 28, 2011 to xxxxxx, Canada, xxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
YodaBob said:
I have a question, I sent in my application last year in Mar and they received my application on April 1 2010 and started processing my application in June. I received a letter from them dated Jan 26 2011 requesting more proof that me and my common law are still living together, we sent back more documents and according to Canada Post they have signed and received our mail on Jan 17. I called the immigration yesterday, and they said that they are opening requested documents received on Feb 16. But there's still no notes saying that they have open our documents yet. Should I be worried?? Is it possible that the documents are lost? They say we have 90 days to respones, and I am pretty sure that's coming up soon... Don't know what to do...

Thank you!

on the immigration officer manual i read that applicants have 90 days to answer all requests of info from vegreville. their request is going to expire on the 25 th of april 2011. after that they could close your file. you have to be sure that they received your additional info. Just in doubt i would send another letter with the same info you sent. there in your explanation of things you may have made a mistake. you said that they received your additional info through canada post on the 17 th of january(you mean february?)...i understand your frustrations and worries. i sent to vegreville additional info(not asked for) and they opened it right away. three weeks later it already appeared in my file that they had received the information....i don't want to scare you, but my advise is to send everything again explaining in a letter why and last thing , the most important of all....did you send your additional info to

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

??

this is a different address than the normal one to send normal applications. Good luck!