App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Congrats Rob, now you can go and enjoy your vacation without a worry! You deserve it- best luck with your flight and your family reunion!

Asta, thanks for creating the Facebook site for us, I already joined! :D

Merry Christmas for all of you! I might be away for a few days but I will check in every now and then for news.

R

robrod

Thank you, ditta!.
I wish you a smooth process and without any complications!.
Merry Xmas!.
Rob.

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
Love_Young said:
Sorry alibaba for not having the proper opportunity to say congrats. So here you go! :p

Glad it is over for you and hope one day we can all say the same. May you enjoy your life of happiness in Canada.
Thank you Love Young

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
@alibaba, you are very welcome but you don't have to thank me. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us. Hope to still see you around on here. Good luck with everything.

QUOTE OF THE DAY (Mon. Dec 20, 10)
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."

INLAND WAITING ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
Spend a weekend together with your loved ones or on your own learning new recipes. Make your own cookbook of recipes from both families as well as ones you like from online. Cook meals together as a family. Cooking always brings family together and it can allow you to forget any of your stress for a while. And if you make a recipe book you can get creative with it and continue to pass it down in the family. Something you won't ever get tired of and could always use more of.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
QUOTE OF THE DAY (Tues. Dec 21, 10)
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Use this time to do something you have never done before. Maybe it is skydiving, white water rafting, learning a new language. Anything that you have always thought about doing but ran away from. Now is your time to shine and do it. Make it an activity for the family if the thing you want to do makes you too scared to do it alone or do it alone if you want to reach a goal yourself. Whatever it is, I am sure you will feel more relieved, accomplished, and feeling excited to start life as soon as possible.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys it is that time of the year again, when you are thankful for everything may this christmas be so special that you never ever feel so lonely again and be sorrounded by loved ones throughout and may God bless you with all the happiness and success you deserve ,may the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.Wish you all lots of love, joy and happiness.MERRY CHRISTMAS.
love mimi23

djredeyes

Aug 26, 2009
so,
the long wait is finally over..got 4 brown envelopes @ the mail yesterday.
in it were, work permit for my spouse, sponsorship approval, her immigration approval & interview(landinG) on the 30th..Thank GOD!!

there is HOPE and Joy this christmas..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!!

:-* :p ;) ;D :D
send: march 2010
process: june
interview: dec 2010

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
wow congrats! Merry Christmas!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djredeyes said:
so,
in it were, work permit for my spouse, sponsorship approval, her immigration approval & interview(landinG) on the 30th..Thank GOD!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!!

Wow! Your application must have been one of those REAAALLY straightforward cases. Happy for you! :):):)
Congratulations!!!! Whatta a Christmas gift, eh?! ..And not a bad way to start a new year!

Do you mind sharing you whole timeline with us?
Thank you! :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
djredeyes said:
so,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!!

Wow what I great Christmas gift, eh? Let us know how the landing goes. Where are you landing at? And also could you post a bit more about your story? Like were you married, how long, what ages, where your from, what you included? That sort of thing. Congrats on such an amazing gift, would be lying though if I said I wasn't envious of you though. ;)

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
djredeyes said:
so,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!!

COngrats, you have a pretty straight forward case like mine. Happy holidays.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
QUOTE OF THE DAY (Wed. Dec 22, 10)
"You can't fail, if you don't give up."

Check you local newspaper for events happening around your community. Some events are actually free to attend and so you will be able to enjoy your time outside the house without any additional costs to you as we all know how important that is. You may also meet people there that you get along with and become friends with. Anything is worth a shot.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Hi guys!

[shadow=red,left]MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!![/shadow]

Congrats to everyone receiveing good news!!! Djredeyes what a great christmas gift to receive all the envelopes on the same day!

Janadian I hope you don't have to wait too much longer to hear some news about your file.

Rob, Merry Christmas!!! Congrats on getting your PR card! So happy it arrived before your holiday= less stress! I bet your wee boy will turn out to be the spitting image of his Dad lol :)
I think it would be a good thing to get Citizenship, will save for hassels later on. My physio is from Denmark and has been here for 20 years and does not have citizenship and she always gets pulled over while going to the US and coming back from other places. She is the only one in her family without a Canadian passport. I say why not as you never know what will happen in the future, you may go back to Mexico for a few years and with C you will know you can stay away for as long as you like and still come back. We may not stay in Canada as we would like to live in some other countries but not until I have C here. Anyhoo just my 2 cents.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!

djredeyes

Aug 26, 2009
i am a Fil canadian, a widower for 5 yrs, she is a filipina, we met online through a common friend . our age difference is about 11 yrs. we got married jan 9 2010 in Manila. Had our honeymoon here in Calgary decided to apply inland and send applications last march 20 with pictures, & all those info required.
our case was processed on jun1, we didnt heard anything from vegreville untill last tuesday. her interview is set on the 30th here in calgary.

Merry Christmas to all! :p :-* 8) ;D