27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Hahahaha Just saw this LOL!...
Seriously those agents are pretty much useless!. They are only good if you dont know your case number!
I cantb believe our money gets wasted on them but i guess there are people who dont have internet and need them hey??

Vincywife said:
LOl....Black Berry you always make me laugh....I pretty much realized they just read off the same website and don't tell us much. You'd think they'd have just a little more info...Goodness give me a phone and let people call me. I could tell them that! Crazy....I'm still waiting. 12 Month for me will be Dec 14th. Our file wasn't transfered so I'm prayin for good news before that time. Still when I check religiously every morning I see IN PROCESS...hoping for my heart to stop when I see DECISION MADE. Then beat again of course...lol...Keep making me smile!!!! :D
I know funny hey??, I probably know waaayy more than them in regards to this process!!..i think i will work as an agent when this process is over!..People put too much trust in them!..
Yours sounds like good news vincy wife . No News is good news with CIC.. hehehehehehehhh. hang in there. It takes 12 to 18 m,onths :D so you are in the timeframe . Its normal ..

Nine3001

Mar 25, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So close I can feel it!!! They're on Feb 15th... Here's our timeline...

We received your application for permanent residence on March 1, 2010.
We started processing your application on May 18, 2010.
We received the requested information on September 2, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.
We received the requested information on October 20, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

My partner called immigration canada last week to see if they can give us any insight on when we will get first stage approval and the open work permit and they told us within the first half of December if service times are accurate. I hope this is true!! I know there are a few others here with a timeline close to this one so keep us all updated! They are 13 days away from when they received our application so I'm hopeful that this will be over soon!

konstantinos

Feb 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2010
LANDED..........
12 MAY 2011
Black-Berry said:
so i will tear the ** out of the information. i will make them beg me to stop sending hahahaha!. thats prob not gonna happen but i will send them anyway!!..
Lol!!!U made laugh a lot!looool!
hi everybody. I m reading often the thread here, your questions, the answers to ur questions, your hopes and fears. you are a good company only to know that we are going through the same things and in this company the people change often, some speak a lot, some less, some not at all, and.. it's nice!
Black-Berry said:
what did you all send ?
All the requested official papers(certificates etc),2 pictures, 1 email print and a concise answer to all the questions. I didn't think that it is the amount of evidence that matters. Maybe it was the fact that when I sent the application I had not lived 8 years with my other half, like you black berry but some months,without this to mean that I deserve less urgently to become a PR. Maybe because I thought that it would be a routine process, not a thriller or a reality show! Maybe because I thought it's rediculous to try to evaluate and determine the authenticity of a relationship, basing on a bunch of pics and some cliche questions. Maybe I should reconsider! I was thinking to send some extra information, I m convinced now I should do it, "until they beg me to stop sending"lol!
Does anybody know if and where can sb study french before AOR very economically?

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Black-Berry said:
Janadian.. you still around girl???> thinking about you <3
Hey BB yes we still kicking around ;) Its been a busy week over here. I worked straight through the weekend, busy running around for work, trying to figure out if there is anything we should be oing to assist cic local office with our case, my baby brother had a baby..so exciitng! We are proud auntie and uncle..and now things are starting to go back to a normal pace around here. Nice to have a few minutes to check in with my friends on here. :D

We recieved notice today that we need to provide more proof to the local office. I have been racking my mind what proof would be best to submit?????

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
Hi Nine3001
I'm very happy for you, and wish you all the best, I hope sincerely that you get your approval with the next 2 weeks. let us all know along the way.
I can't wait to be in your position and receive a letter of some sort from them. 7 months have passed for me and I haven't heard anything. I can't wait for January or February to get some information or approval.

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
Hi Janadian
Send some pictures of places you guys have been together, activities like a party, dinner, brithday and also a few letters from friends and family that testify and prove that your relationship is genuine. In my application I also sent pictures of me and my husband with those friends that were so nice to write on our behalf to prove that we have a true relationship.
And, if you have a bank account together as a couple, send the last statement or some sort of financial proof together as a couple.
I think that should be enough... can't think of anything else....

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Thank you for the suggestions.

I had an idea today and i feel pretty confident about it. I printed my facebook account off.

It shows all my staus's for the past 2 1/2 years. It has things like : My sister in law saying hello- wishing eachother happy birthdays- bragging about my son and step son- talking about trips with my husband- talking about being sick and having him take care of me- updates about chilling at home with hubby and kid- missing him when we were dating- missing him when he went back to his country- i even facebooked from the dressing room on our wedding day how excited i was to marry him! :)

It was great to go back in time and remember how i felt each of those times I posted. All of the status's are time stamped and dated by facebook, so there is no way i could fabricate it. And it would be quite and elaborate plan to fake loving someone for a couple year through facebook posts! :p So i believe this may be good proof of our life together.

Any thoughts??

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Janadian said:
Thank you for the suggestions.

I had an idea today and i feel pretty confident about it. I printed my facebook account off.

It shows all my staus's for the past 2 1/2 years. It has things like : My sister in law saying hello- wishing eachother happy birthdays- bragging about my son and step son- talking about trips with my husband- talking about being sick and having him take care of me- updates about chilling at home with hubby and kid- missing him when we were dating- missing him when he went back to his country- i even facebooked from the dressing room on our wedding day how excited i was to marry him! :)

It was great to go back in time and remember how i felt each of those times I posted. All of the status's are time stamped and dated by facebook, so there is no way i could fabricate it. And it would be quite and elaborate plan to fake loving someone for a couple year through facebook posts! :p So i believe this may be good proof of our life together.

Any thoughts??
How did u print ur facebook history

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
That's a good idea too Janadian, Facebook posts should work just fine :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Janadian said:
Hey BB yes we still kicking around ;) Its been a busy week over here. I worked straight through the weekend, busy running around for work, trying to figure out if there is anything we should be oing to assist cic local office with our case, my baby brother had a baby..so exciitng! We are proud auntie and uncle..and now things are starting to go back to a normal pace around here. Nice to have a few minutes to check in with my friends on here. :D

We recieved notice today that we need to provide more proof to the local office. I have been racking my mind what proof would be best to submit?????
What!!. thats awesome janadian!!!!
If your local office is contacting you it means that your file is there infront of someone!!!!!... you will defin itely gfet AIP very soon.
Tell me something do you pray?. if you do then you definitely need to pray to the same God for me too!.. hahahahaha he seems to be answering your prayers!.
good luck!.

Did they send you a letter??.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Good Morning,
Thank you black berry for keeping us in your thoughts. You are in ours too. Yes we pray all the time.
We pray for the saftey and health of our son in Jamaica, we pray that we will be together soon, we pray to be allowed to stay together, a bright and happy future and for all of you! My prayers are definatly with you BB.

I went to my FB site. I scrolled down t the bottom of my "wall" and clicked "See more" it shows me older posts. I kept doing that until it showed me posts going all the way back to 2008. Then I right clicked my mouse and chose print.
72 pages later, I have all of our history for over two years.

One of my favourite posts was when I was waiting for my husband to come back to C anada after 6 months of being apart and daily phone calls and waiting waiting waiting...there was so much build up to when we would see eachother..i posted "how many days till" in a countdown each week... that night I dressed up in a beautiful pink dress it was very expensive and glittery with rinestones..i bought it just so i would look like a princess when i saw him again. His flight was delayed and I cried. He had no way to tell me his flight was delayed so I thought I had been stood up!
3 Hours later my phone rang and I heard a familiar voice. He was back and on his way to me first thing!
When he got there, he gave me a big kiss :-* and all my worries from the nights and hours before melted away..

Facebook Post

"Worth the wait....6 months of suffering forgotten in one kiss..soooo happy to have him in my arms again!".

The time following that day resulted in a engagment ring, a beautiful wedding and love like I never even dreamed of!

BB yes my local office contacted our rep. They need updated info. So, as a wise person once said.... we will "give them proof till they beg us to stop" :p

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Janadian

Which is your local office? You prob told me but I forgot!
I didn't think of fb but that's an awesome idea ! Also all my relatives are friends of his and they comment on all our pictures.

One extra thing to send yayyyyy janadian !!!

Thx for thinking of us! All will be well! How old is your son? Is he yours as well? Are you sponsoring him?
Being awAy from a child can be so hard! Hopefully your process will be fast! I feel it will be!

islenio

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
9-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-Oct-2011
Med's Done....
18-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
4-Feb-2012
For those with experience with Mexico's federal police certificate "Antecedentes registrales or Informe de datos registrales" did you guys got them using the Canadian embassy in Mexico City

or did you made the request in person or via a someone you know

And when did you send it to CIC

Thanks All for all the information in this forum

Islenio

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Janadian said:
Congratulations Janadian!! So happy you have heard from your local office, I love the idea of sending the FB updates! Good luck! :)

Hopefully you hear soon as well BB :)

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
islenio said:
For those with experience with Mexico's federal police certificate "Antecedentes registrales or Informe de datos registrales" did you guys got them using the Canadian embassy in Mexico City

or did you made the request in person or via a someone you know
Hi Islenio, I sent my papers to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico City, the Embassy has been already notified by CIC-Veg that I'm sending my papers to them to request the Police certificate.

And when did you send it to CIC
The Embassy is gonna forward your results to CIC directly, you don't have to do it. I think CIC now changed the procedure, it seems less hassle after all.