+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

mint

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

I've just received my PR card a few minutes ago by mail!!!!!
I have been waiting for this for about 6 weeks after I landed. I am going to apply for my SIN card this afternoon!
After my landing interview, it was such a big relief but I still had to keep "waiting"... now it is finally OVER!

I do not think I will visit here as often as before, but if you have any questions, please send me a personal message.
Especially inlanders who live in Edmonton, I probably can give you an idea how it goes after you receive landing appointment letter from Edmonton office.

It is like a move "Pay it forward" .
People who used to be in this forum helped me a lot, and I am willing to help you when you have problems.

Take care everybody, and please do not lose your hope!

Mint

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
mint said:
Hello everyone!

I've just received my PR card a few minutes ago by mail!!!!!
I have been waiting for this for about 6 weeks after I landed. I am going to apply for my SIN card this afternoon!
After my landing interview, it was such a big relief but I still had to keep "waiting"... now it is finally OVER!

I do not think I will visit here as often as before, but if you have any questions, please send me a personal message.
Especially inlanders who live in Edmonton, I probably can give you an idea how it goes after you receive landing appointment letter from Edmonton office.

It is like a move "Pay it forward" .
People who used to be in this forum helped me a lot, and I am willing to help you when you have problems.

Take care everybody, and please do not lose your hope!

Mint
Mint that is sooo awsome! It has been a real pleasure being here with you through this process. I understand your reasonings for not popping in the forum as often...you can finally move on with your life :) ..Just be sure to check in on yer old friends once in a while :D Aww I really really wish you all the very best in your new life in Canada.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Mint, I know how difficult your process was, remember you being scared for being out of status. Now, see where you are. Enjoy your life in Canada and it's more than understandable if you don't come here as often, now you can live, you are free, literally ! Good luck!
See you later ! :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Mint! Congrats! That's awesome news. You give me hope! You must be over the moon!

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
way to go Mint!! Congrats!!!! ;D

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Janadian said:
Hey SGNV ...you out there? How you holding up? :) super excited? or crazy nervous? or both?
kinda bored though. I even stopped checking my E-CAS

guess I'm just gonna be chillin 'til I get everything done, at this point I overcame the frustration. Well, today I sent my request for the Police Certificate (don't know why I've been procrastinating since I got the letter) and I guess this Wed I'll send the info the IA has requested. I'm pretty sure I'll have to redo my medicals as well.

I'll let everyone know when I get any other letter from CIC

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Woo so happy for you mint. Can't imagine how you feel.
Enjoy every moment for us. Hope my day will come to feel that feeling too.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Congratulations Mint ! must be a huge relief . :)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
sgnv said:
kinda bored though. I even stopped checking my E-CAS

guess I'm just gonna be chillin 'til I get everything done, at this point I overcame the frustration. Well, today I sent my request for the Police Certificate (don't know why I've been procrastinating since I got the letter) and I guess this Wed I'll send the info the IA has requested. I'm pretty sure I'll have to redo my medicals as well.

I'll let everyone know when I get any other letter from CIC
Call the call center and asked them if they have your previous medicals on file or not.
They don't have mine and VO has asked me to provide them with medical results.

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Congratd Mint! I`ve put together my additional package and gonna send it this week. Thanks Mimi once more for the suggestion. Now I`m getting a bit nervous, still waiting on my new LMO for the extention on my WP and the time is getting tight until 12th of dec. My employer called yesterday, they said it`s in process...I had a classmate in high-school who works at CIC Vienna which is my outland office. We talked yesterday and she was like why didn`t I send my appl. to them...it would have been done by now. I said because I`m a very patient person who loves waiting. :D And I don`t think about what if I`ve done this or that, try to focus on what is ahead. Have a good week everyone and good news!

joce288

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Mint!

Just need a little help if anyone can, I finally received my FBI clearance today and need to send it in to attach to my file..anyone know exactly what I should write on the envelope or for the cover letter? I just want to make sure I do it right! thanks