10-09-2010
Med's Request
08-15-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2009
LANDED..........
09-29-2011
Hi,

You all seem like a nice buch. Thought I'd post my timeline and wait along with you all. I'm thinking of ordering my Foss Notes, maybe it might give it a little push Who knows right. What do you all think?

We received your application for permanent residence on December 14, 2009.
We started processing your application on February 26, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted. (Sept 10,1010)

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Welcome Vincywife!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Asta said:
medicals lasts only for a year and if ur application process will take longer ull have to do it again before it expires. they usually request that.
My medical was done in Sep 09 but on E-cas it say medical received and I received my AIP with no requestes for anymore information this week.....I am hoping that is a good sign and that that I don't have to do it again before I get PR but you never know I guess.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Vincywife said:
Hi,

You all seem like a nice buch. Thought I'd post my timeline and wait along with you all. I'm thinking of ordering my Foss Notes, maybe it might give it a little push Who knows right. What do you all think?

We received your application for permanent residence on December 14, 2009.
We started processing your application on February 26, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted. (Sept 10,1010)
Welcome Vincywife,
Have you called the call centre? The decision made and you will be contacted means you shoulde be receiving something in the mail. I called about mine and they said from the time you are advised you wioll be contacted you should have a letter within 3 weeks and if not then call them and they will send another letter out. Maybe check and see if they have the right address? So you should have received something by 4th or 5th October.

mint

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
oh okay . so may be i have to redo it too :(. oh well i guess i have to wait for the letter :(
Hi adzees! Congrats on your AIP!!! I am so happy for you:)
Have you got the letter yet? If not, well... it must be on its way anyway!

Hopefully you do not have to redo your medical. I think if your AIP letter does not say about it, then you do not have to do it.
Mine was expired for 4 months and they did not ask me to redo.

Keep crossing my fingers for everyone here!

Mint

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
robrod said:
Well, the time has come for me to say fairwell and wish you all the best with your applications.
I hope my experience and my letters from Vegreville posted in several threads in this forum will help you to know what's ahead of you all especially the newbies. Read them all, it's all there.
Since most of you are now receiving your AIPs, you are on the right path to become landed. I can't wait to be landed myself next month and move on with our life here.
I began wondering as my days passed in this forum if friendships could actually be possible to have from fellow members, and I have finally realized that it's unlikely since everybody is here for his/her own personal benefit, and naturally everybody keeps his/her distance. Human nature in modern times, no doubt.
I will be checking my inbox in case someone wants to send me a private message and then on November 1, I will delete my account (not that it actually gets deleted as I've tried that before, the information posted in here stays forever, I assume).
Like Black-Berry said: try to distract yourselves elsewhere, do other activities, hobbies or anything that will make your wait less painful. I was lucky to have come into this forum only about a month ago and found the info I was looking for pretty much right away thanks to other members' postings and it's what inspired me to share my own experiences with the whole process and more.
I will remain positive and give it for a fact that you all will get your PRs eventually too!.
Peace and patience,
Rob.
Rob, so happy you are to be landing and yet so sad you are leaving us, you have been an inspiration to all.

This is a great poem for everyone on here to read and is something we can all relate to, if you have heard it, it is nice to read again and if not ....enjoy. :)

To all friends, whatever the reason.

Reason, Season, or Lifetime

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
When you figure out which one it is,
you will know what to do for each person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON,
it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty;
to provide you with guidance and support;
to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.
They may seem like a godsend, and they are.
They are there for the reason you need them to be.

Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON,
because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it. It is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons;
things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person,
and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

— Unknown

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beautiful poem! Thanks for sharing !
I have saved it, and when it's the right moment I'll send it as a group email to all my friends!
:) have a good weekend everyone! Hopefully next week will be full of good news!
Love and peace!

Vincywife

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2010
Med's Request
08-15-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2009
LANDED..........
09-29-2011
kiwikris said:
Welcome Vincywife,
Have you called the call centre? The decision made and you will be contacted means you shoulde be receiving something in the mail. I called about mine and they said from the time you are advised you wioll be contacted you should have a letter within 3 weeks and if not then call them and they will send another letter out. Maybe check and see if they have the right address? So you should have received something by 4th or 5th October.
Why thank You. I have called. Actually I receive my letters over a month now. AIP was Sept 10th 2010 - With no transfer according to the call center my app is still in vegriville.

Vincywife

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2010
Med's Request
08-15-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2009
LANDED..........
09-29-2011
Janadian said:
Welcome Vincywife!
Thanks, I've been reading for a while. Thought I'd join in for the last part of this ride.

Vincywife

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2010
Med's Request
08-15-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2009
LANDED..........
09-29-2011
srcc said:
Interesting... so if they didn't request us new medicals on the AIP letter it means that my husband will have his PR before Jan 2011?
Well I am in the same boat as you. NOTHING REQUESTED....However I'm still waiting. Received AIP from Vegriville Sept 10, 2010. So I'm about a month a head of you and havn't heard a word. Hoping to hear something before December. Fingers Crossed

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Vincywife said:
Well I am in the same boat as you. NOTHING REQUESTED....However I'm still waiting. Received AIP from Vegriville Sept 10, 2010. So I'm about a month a head of you and havn't heard a word. Hoping to hear something before December. Fingers Crossed
Ok, didn't understand the last time :) I am the same but only received AIP and OWP 25 Oct and nothing requested. So I guess I have a least a month before I hear anything going by your status as well. Keep us posted, it is interesting having a close timeline!

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
nice poem kiwikris

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. :)

We still have't heard anything from CIC.

If you remember a week or two ago we were all frustrated because the call center said we had been passed over.
So I called consultant and he went to investigate. All of a sudden there is a bunch of movement on our case.
Im Dyin here because our rep said that it look like they were making their decision on our case friday.

Im at work so I cant go home and call the 800 # to see if they have any details with my hubby...and I don't wanna harrass my rep too much. Maybe I'll give it a few more days..need to give CA postal service to do its job right?

Im sure we will know something soon.

Best of luck to everyone!

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
so i called CIC today, and has been told by agent that there is no record of my previous medical on my file i.e. they haven't received it or may be it is just sitting in their mail room and no one bother to attach it to my application.

The agent advised me to call doctor's office and asked them when did they send it. Write a letter to Vegreville Office, with all the details and attach the old receipts of previous medical as a proof ( which i already did). She said medical are valid fr one year, but they don't have information on your file about your first medical. She said, even if they do require a new medical there should at least be some information about your previous result.

What do you guys say?

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Janadian said:
Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. :)

We still have't heard anything from CIC.

If you remember a week or two ago we were all frustrated because the call center said we had been passed over.
So I called consultant and he went to investigate. All of a sudden there is a bunch of movement on our case.
Im Dyin here because our rep said that it look like they were making their decision on our case friday.

Im at work so I cant go home and call the 800 # to see if they have any details with my hubby...and I don't wanna harrass my rep too much. Maybe I'll give it a few more days..need to give CA postal service to do its job right?

Im sure we will know something soon.

OMG Janadian Girl!. thats awesome!!. I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!. Please DO keep us posted!!. Best of luck and am saying a prayer for you!..
Best of luck to everyone!