+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

R

robrod

Timeline (already posted here on this thread):

Permanent Residence

sent application package on September 30, 2009.

We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2009.

We started processing your application on November 17, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on May 3, 2010 to XXXXXX, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We received the requested information on May 26, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

landing on November 19, 2010

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
robrod, I wasn't sure whether to post in the other thread or not but your last message said you were going to be posting more in here. (I hope you still visit to the other one too lol). Anyway, I just want to give you a big WOOHOO and CONGRATS. I am truly thrilled. Less than a month and this will all be behind you. And thank you for sharing what the letters were. That will come in handy for sure.

I can't do much for you but I hope this still makes you happy. :D

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
mimi23 said:
why they didnt ask them before gosh,sorry if i may ask, did you apply as common law or conjugal partners?and what proof did you send at first?
I applied under the common-law partner Family Class, I sent the Statutory Declaration of Common-law, along with our jointed bank account, letters from friends/family, pics, copies of our phone bill, proof of travelling together (passport stamps, tickets, travel insurance, pics) and my pension plan showing my partner as my beneficiary.

We actually don't have any proof of tenancy or utility bills since we always lived in my partner's parents' basement suite, so technically we never paid rent/utilities since his parents never issued a receipt to us (we give them money here and there when the utility bills are quite high because I like to crank up the heat and take long showers, LOL).

Well I guess I'll have to send the info they have requested and let them deal with all the papers they want, hahahaha
;D

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Black-Berry said:
Is this your first letter to request further information?...
I sent you a message!. Check your inbox!!..
I got your message last night at 4am, I was already in bed :)
check your inbox and let me know if you got mine since the screen froze when I was trying to reply to you.

yup, is the first letter I got since I submitted my app.

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
boasorte said:
It really surprises me cuz they should have asked those information a while ago, they should be finalizing your process by now . ::) it also scares me since it may happen to me! :S
relax boasorte! every case is different. I dunno why I've been ask to provide more info, but whatever, if they want more, more they'll get.

We tried to keep our app simple and straightforward, but it seems that they need to stack more paper in our existing file. I'm not worried, just it bothers me the fact that it took over 9 months for them to contact me.

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
mint said:
Hi sgnv,
My police check was actually expired when I submitted, but I put an explanation that I hadn't gone back to my home country since 2008....
I'll add a little explanation in the cover letter, thanks for your advice :)

mint said:
I think same as other posters that you are very close to the final stage, do not lose your hope!! Good luck, Mint
yeah I guess isn't to bad after all, it seems like a relay race! LOL

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Asta said:
in some way its good news. because i never heard that inland immigration officers asking for more proof. it used to be either they give u AIP or send to local office for interview and not asking for additional proof. so i would be kinda happy. better than get an interview! also maybe..maybe they gonna process ur app till the end and u get PR ;)
Well, at least they have opened my app after all. Perhaps they just want us to jump through the hoops in order to grant me the PR, though.

I'd rather have an interview than dealing with all this BS, back and forth ::)

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Janadian said:
Hey SGNV, I know this doesn't seem like good news but it is! :) Your application is infront of someone nd they are ready to finish the first stage of your app. Exciting! It won't be much longer now...

Hang in there, take joy in the little things and you will make it through

Best of luck
yup, I guess it is just the matter to be patient and enjoy the ride, after all Canada Rules. ;) I mean I cannot complain about anything but this...LOL
Thanks Janadian!!!! ;D

srcc

Star Member
Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robrod said:
Excellent news, my fellow inlanders!!!!!!!!...
'Approach for landing' instructions.
Nice brown envelope arrived in today's mail. This one is a normal letter size one (unlike the bigger and lighter ones with AIP or OWP in them), the word Canada stamped at the back. Heavier in weight as it has 3 pages in it.
In it finally, my COPR appointment!!... For the middle of next month!...
Yiiiiipppppppppppppppppy!.
Good luck everyone!,
Rob.
Congratulations!!! Very happy for you!!! Good luck!!

R

robrod

Thank you, srcc!.
You may be next as you've got your own AIP letter and are now waiting for Decision Made status and subsequent letter.
Best of luck,
Rob.

R

robrod

e-cas updated today, processing applications received up to January 24... who's next with good news??..

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
robrod said:
e-cas updated today, processing applications received up to January 24... who's next with good news??..
Missed it by 1!.... ack!. oh well. at least they r moving. Yeah who is next??

R

robrod

It might very well be you, Black-berry!. Keeping my fingers crossed for the good news to keep rolling in... October has been a good month!.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
robrod said:
It might very well be you, Black-berry!. Keeping my fingers crossed for the good news to keep rolling in... October has been a good month!.
I am hopeing so Robrod!,.. Thanks for the good karma :)..
Im also hoping its more good news. Has anyones ecas changed from "in process" at least?. i have a feeling next week things will start moving again :). WTG Vegreville!. I think january was a busy month!..