+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

squirrel

Jun 3, 2009
VANCOUVER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO. cataract in the eye won't affect your case, since you are applying under family (common law/spouse) category.

Vangroovy

Apr 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thought I would post my timeline as well. See signature below!

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
Looks like they're up to Oct 3! Any more news from October applicants?

mattkantor

Mar 7, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergerville ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
AOR Received.
06-01-2010
Med's Done....
01-09-2009
BlueDragon17846 said:
Looks like they're up to Oct 3! Any more news from October applicants?
I have an automated script checking daily...I predict a May 4th Decision based on a total package delivery on Oct 27 (including meds, FBI etc).

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
mattkantor said:
I have an automated script checking daily...I predict a May 4th Decision based on a total package delivery on Oct 27 (including meds, FBI etc).
Great, keep us posted!

pending

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2009
I got my letter fir landing in half the time try estimated at CIC Etobicoke :)

Sternchen

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-04-2010
Hi Pending,
when are you landing? Congratulations!
Totally weird, I did not get my letter yet, but I called the call-centre last week and they told me I'm scheduled on April 19th!!! Yiepppeeeeeee! So, the call centre agent said even if I dont get the letter on time, I should just go there and bring all my other documents :) So, seems like the Mississauga Office is pretty fast right now if all has been decided in Vegreville!
So, I got my approval letter and OWP on April 6, and I'm landing on the 19th :)
Have a great weekend!

jaune

Star Member
Jul 19, 2009
Sterchen,

Your case is so fast! I thought it takes 6 months to be granted PR after receiving AIP? So, you are granted PR in 7 months? BTW, It's so strange that there'd be no way to know you have an landing interview in two days if you didn't call the CIC centre, it takes so long for the letters to arrive. I wonder what would happen if we really receive the letter AFTER the arranged interview date.

I sent in application 2 weeks before you, but I am still expecting to receive my Certificat Selection of Quebec only, I really really can't wait to receive my AIP and owp...

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Sternchen said:
Hi Pending,
when are you landing? Congratulations!
Totally weird, I did not get my letter yet, but I called the call-centre last week and they told me I'm scheduled on April 19th!!! Yiepppeeeeeee! So, the call centre agent said even if I dont get the letter on time, I should just go there and bring all my other documents :) So, seems like the Mississauga Office is pretty fast right now if all has been decided in Vegreville!
So, I got my approval letter and OWP on April 6, and I'm landing on the 19th :)
Have a great weekend!
wow thats pretty fast, congrats! we are from mississauga too.

pending

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2009
April 29 so 7 months give it a few days or so from when we applied to getting pr

HappyMel

Feb 9, 2009
Well, I got my done on Friday. It was very fast and easy. Everyone was so kind about the whole situation.
About my proof, what all did everyone send to show your IO that your relationship is true?

For me I'm going to be sending:
about 30 photos of me and my boyfriend doing things like campings, a baby shower, out in diners, doing activities that we love ect ect
Many many many reciepts of anything that had to do with us both
Movie tickets
Greeting cards from me to him, from family to me and family to him
Western Union
and a Join Bank Account
And several coverr letters from me, him, his mother and father, his grandmother and grandfather, my mom, my sister and his friends.

I hope I have enough. =/

Sternchen

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-04-2010
Hi all,

just coming home after a day of work, LANDING :))))), more work, and then nice dinner out to celebrate :)
I had my landing at the CPC Mississauga today, I was a bit nervous because I didn't have the appointment letter, but when I got there I just told them that I talked to the call centre and then they looked at their list of people and yeaaaah, I was on it :)
So, they let everybody go in a big courtroom and gave them an introduction which we missed, cause the nice immigration officer that checked if I'm on the list took me to pay my PR fee right away :) Then we went to the room, too, and shortly after the same nice lady called me to a table, veryfied my sponsor's ID, asked me the question about criminal charges, dependents, and ever not being admitted to canada or told to leave, and then we just went over my address, some signatures, and then it was "welcome to canada" :) Hope the PR Card comes fast so I can go to my Mom's Birthday in June :)

Asta, enjoy your day next week :)
Jaune, I am not very familiar with the process for Quebec, but don't worry :) It'll come!

bluebear

Nov 17, 2009
Hello, I just finished my interview!! Oh Yeah! Now I'm permanent resident!
The officer said the card will arrive in 4-6 weeks.
However, my officer forgot to put one more date on my paper, I need to go back to see him again next Monday!
I think I'm going to burn all my immigration documents...haha.. :p

Here's my timelines:

CIC-V received my application: Aug 24, 2009.
Started to process: Oct 5, 2009.
CIC sent the first letter to ask to proceed with MICC: Jan 12, 2010
CSQ Received: Jan 21, 2010
Decision Made on ECAS: Mar 24, 2010.
Received Decision made letter + open work permit: Mar 31, 2010.
Received Interview letter from CIC-Montreal: Apr 16, 2010.
Interview: Apr 23, 2010. DONE!

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

jaune

Star Member
Jul 19, 2009
Hey congrats bluebear!!

I'm still waiting my CSQ so anxiously and am surprised that you received it in 9 days!!! Why doesnt that happen on me!!

So, did you have to show them all the evidence during the interview? I don't think so huh?

bluebear

Nov 17, 2009
Thank you, jaune.

I don't know if you need to be checked the financial stutas. (ex: you have dependents..)
If so, it takes longer to finalize the case.

I brought all the evidence and documents that CIC issued to me, but they only checked my CSQ & Passport.
The final interview is rather easy, it took less than 10 mins when I was with my officer.
Good luck to you. Hope you can hear good news very soon! :D