+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I was finally able to log on to ecas today and see what was happening with my file. Here's what has been posted so far:

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on December 30, 2009.
We started processing your application on March 5, 2010.

I guess now I continue waiting until I get AIP. Has anyone who applied in late December 09 recieved any of their letters?

Thanks!

etriumph

Nov 8, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeahhh! Hi, my Landing Interview appointment is set for May 14 at 9am at Scarborough Town Center, I was asked to bring my sponsor, 490 for RFPR, passport and WP, I'm nervous jeje, but its almost done...... Wow, these days are going to be looooonnngggg! ;D

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
MexicaTica said:
Hello everyone,

I was finally able to log on to ecas today and see what was happening with my file. Here's what has been posted so far:

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on December 30, 2009.
We started processing your application on March 5, 2010.

I guess now I continue waiting until I get AIP. Has anyone who applied in late December 09 recieved any of their letters?

Thanks!
You aren't going to receive a letter until 6 months after you sent in your app. You have until about late June.

S

spinell250

question for people have have gone all the way through to their PR landing interview .
which letter comes with the request to attend the PR interview with your sponsor ?
i have received all my letters and no where does it mention to attend with my spouse .
just wondering if it specifically instructed to attend with your sponsor , and which
letter . the one from vegriville or the one from the local office . thank you .

getaround

Nov 4, 2009
spinell250 said:
question for people have have gone all the way through to their PR landing interview .
which letter comes with the request to attend the PR interview with your sponsor ?
i have received all my letters and no where does it mention to attend with my spouse .
just wondering if it specifically instructed to attend with your sponsor , and which
letter . the one from vegriville or the one from the local office . thank you .
It pretty clear your sponsor must attend; are you sure you have the letter? it also mentions the time & date and the cost of $490.00

Girlash

Oct 27, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Called CIC Call Center today and I was informed that I was granted First Stage Approval and Open Work Permit! WOOOOHOOO ;D ;D ;D

She said my application is finalized and I only have to wait for my interview schedule now.

Thank God :)

etriumph

Nov 8, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its the letter sent from Local CIC the one that states to bring your sponsor, and docs, fee, etc. also states your date and time for your Landing Interview. Its the last letter sent...... Im so nervous......... :eek: I think Im going to buy a Money order, its a lot easier :p, because if I pay with my credit card is going to take more time, they are going to send me to other floor to make the payment, come back, sign, etc. etc. And its too much for me, so I will show the money order and I dont have to go to another room or floor or bank, etc. Get it done asap! What a beautiful days!!!!!!!! 8)

Sternchen

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-04-2010
Congratulations etriumph and girlash!

I am so excited, I did not acutally get the letter yet, but I called the call centre (again :) ) yesterday, and they said that I have been scheduled for April 19 at the Mississauga CIC for the landing interview :)))) Can't wait!!!!

pending

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2009
Sternchen said:

I am so excited, I did not acutally get the letter yet, but I called the call centre (again :) ) yesterday, and they said that I have been scheduled for April 19 at the Mississauga CIC for the landing interview :)))) Can't wait!!!!
that's great!! My file was transfered to etobicoke on march 24 for my landing. Was told it could take 2 months. I guess I could call and ask but is that stepping on their toes u think??

Girlash

Oct 27, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
etriumph said:
Its the letter sent from Local CIC the one that states to bring your sponsor, and docs, fee, etc. also states your date and time for your Landing Interview. Its the last letter sent...... Im so nervous......... :eek: I think Im going to buy a Money order, its a lot easier :p, because if I pay with my credit card is going to take more time, they are going to send me to other floor to make the payment, come back, sign, etc. etc. And its too much for me, so I will show the money order and I dont have to go to another room or floor or bank, etc. Get it done asap! What a beautiful days!!!!!!!! 8)
I already paid the RPRF online about two months ago. Are there any more fees to pay?

Sternchen said:

How long after (your AIP) you got a landing interview schedule? And how did you know since you didn't get the letter yet? I am just excited :)

jaune

Star Member
Jul 19, 2009
Girlash,

Congratulations, you just got your AIP and OWP! I sent my application a few days before you but I haven't got anything yet :( it maybe because I'm located in Quebec...

In which city are you located?

mazimax

Nov 10, 2009
Hi pending

mine got transferred to Etobicoke Office on March 4th, still have'nt heard anything from'em about the landing interview. I guess, it could be in between 6th week to 8th week.

Girlash

Oct 27, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
jaune said:
Girlash,

Congratulations, you just got your AIP and OWP! I sent my application a few days before you but I haven't got anything yet :( it maybe because I'm located in Quebec...

In which city are you located?
Thanks Jaune :) I'm in Alberta. A few hours north of Vegreville, not that it matters. LOL

DOn't worry you'll get yours soon. Try calling CIC. My e-CAS wasn't updated right away either. It just so happened that I called that day and they told me the good news.

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
I would extremely appreciate if someone can help me with this matter.

I Got married whilst on tourist visa in Canada and I entered Canada on 6th oct 2009 and was granted stay for six month till 5th april 2010..

My wife and I Sent my application (in Canada Family Class) on 20th feb 2010 and it was received on 23th feb in Vegreville Canada. With my PR application i also applied for change of condition (initial work permit).

We called the immigration office to find out how long would it take for the application to be processed and were told they are processing applications received on sept 2009. We decided that i should leave Canada and apply from London England as its way quicker. So i left Canada on 1st april 2010 and came back to UK. We still need to send them a letter to cancel the application so that i can apply from England.

I am a Pakistani citizen living in England on a post study work permit which expires on 26th sept 2010. If i apply for my immigration from here and it takes longer then 4-5 months then i am in trouble as my work permit would expire and i would have to leave England or extend my work permit.

So I went on the Immigration website section application processing times: it says they are processing application for sponsorship received up to 8th feb 2010 in Mississuaga and takes 53 days to process.

And work permit application for condition to change (which applies to me) they are on 29th Jan 2010 and takes 55 days

For permanent residence application: they are on 26th sept 2009 and processing time is 6 months.

These are my questions:-

1) I would like to know if they process 1st part of the application for sponsorship in Mississuaga for everyone including Inlanders. Because i sent my application to Vegreville and every time i go to the website to check for the processing time for in Canada class it only shows sponsorship application processed in Mississauga. So i am assuming they process all the sponsorship applications there including in Canada class. But i want to be sure on this.

2) Will they process my sponsorship application 1st at Mississuage office and then work permit and then PR application.

3) Considering my visa status in UK should i apply from here or i shouldn't cancel my application in Canada and go back because i still have my tourist visa valid for Canada Valid until 4th Oct 2010.

4) If i go back what sort of difficulties i might face.

5) And finally, If i plan to go back to Canada then do i have to keep extending my visit visa until all my application is processed so that i stay legal.

Please advise me as i am very stressed out.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
These are my questions:-

1) I would like to know if they process 1st part of the application for sponsorship in Mississuaga for everyone including Inlanders. Because i sent my application to Vegreville and every time i go to the website to check for the processing time for in Canada class it only shows sponsorship application processed in Mississauga. So i am assuming they process all the sponsorship applications there including in Canada class. But i want to be sure on this.

inland applications are processed in Vegreville Alberta. when they approve the AIP, they send file to local office. now it takes around 2 months +- to start process the application from the day they receive it. they received our application on 9 February, and they didnt start it yet.
In Mississauga they process outland applications. and then later send to the local offices.

2) Will they process my sponsorship application 1st at Mississuage office and then work permit and then PR application.

ur inland application will be processed in Vegreville Alberta. but since u left Canada u might have trouble now to come back. they might not let u back into Canada and ur application would be stopped. for inland u have to stay with ur sponsor during the process of application.

3) Considering my visa status in UK should i apply from here or i shouldn't cancel my application in Canada and go back because i still have my tourist visa valid for Canada Valid until 4th Oct 2010.

as i understand since u left Canada , ur tourist visa in Canada is canceled. all extensions for visiting disappears after u leave Canada. so u cant get back so easily.

4) If i go back what sort of difficulties i might face.

5) And finally, If i plan to go back to Canada then do i have to keep extending my visit visa until all my application is processed so that i stay legal.

if u be able to come back to Canada, u have to have a valid status there. so u have to extend ur visit everytime it comes to an end during ur application in process until u get first stage approval and open work permit.