racoon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
I think you did it =)) My research showed that if they ask to prepare $490 that means the next stage is landing !!!

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
As mentioned on your previous thread, the length of time for stage 2 varies, depending primarily on which local office picks up your app. Some offices take 3-4 months to process them, and some take 3 years. It depends on how long it takes to do any background checks, or how long it will take before they can have you come in for an interview (if necessary). There are plenty of factors, and everybody's app is going to be different. Just be patient, and know that with AIP, you can apply for an open work permit, and at least you'll be working while you wait.

madzibaba

May 20, 2009
Congrats....to my understanding when they ask for the $490 the next phase is landing..I called CIC callcenter yesterday as I have paid the $490 and they told me that they currenlty dont have any waits for stage 2 as long as you have passed the background check , police checks etc you will be landed. Very few offices are backlogged for stage 2 approval delays are usually caused by incomplete information from the applicant.

S

spinell250

hi inlanders .... i really feel at home being part of this forum because obviously we are going through the same trials and such ... CIC website states they received my application sept 24 , started processing oct 29 , 2009 . going by the time lines , if there are no complications i am expecting something anytime in march or atleast hoping hahaha . just wondering for anyone who has got to the PR intreview or someone with that information ..... what kind of questions do they ask ? who are the question directed to ? how long does it last ? definitely a bit early on this but i havent seen much on this aspect so ..... thanks .... keep posting everyone im sure alot of you know helpful and comforting it is to know you are not the only one .

Lylyth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Thank you everyone for the well wishes!

Hope this will be the landing part...just have to raid the piggy bank for the $490 heehee. Have to wait for Saskatoon to call us for the interview/appointment time. The call centre said we should hear from them in about 3 weeks.

Welcome Spinell250...if we get an interview I will definately post what questions we were asked.

Sternchen

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-04-2010
Hi everyone, I'm "new" to thr forum, been reading it for some time but never signed up...
My application was received in Vegreville on Sept. 29, started processing on Nov. 10. Hoping to hear something soon, waiting is driving me crazy :) I'm lucky though, I came here on a 1 year open WP, so I am still working while waiting.
Crossing my fingers for everyone for smooth and fast processing!

etriumph

Nov 8, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to all, regarding to the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, my letter states that I may pay at my Landing Interview day, my question is may I pay it tomorrow? If yes where? I read in other post that someone paid in advance and has to pay again in the Landing because the Officer told them : Your letter says to pay at the Landing Interview, not before" What should I do? Thank you very much for your support! :p

kimmi

Feb 19, 2010
I hate the wait and delays...Vegreville requested my passport weeks ago and they were sent and recieved. Today i recieved a letter from them saying that they didnt recieve it. Now i have to resend my passport which leads to more delays :(

AND THEY USUALLY TAKE A VERY LONG TIME TO OPEN MAILS...DONT U THINK?

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
Is there anybody on here who sent their app to Vegreville in December 2009? If so, are you able to log into e-CAS?

joce288

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlueDragon17846 said:
Is there anybody on here who sent their app to Vegreville in December 2009? If so, are you able to log into e-CAS?
I sent mine in on the last week of november, it was received the 27th and I was able to log into E-Cas a little over a week ago. So I'd say you should be able to soon.

djredeyes

Aug 26, 2009
jc_sagala said:
How are you guys. I am now in the point of So near yet so far. Currently i quit my job waiting for the first stage of approval because it gives me much stress Like if i really completed my forms well? you know? or did i miss something. Paranoia galore! They are processing July 14 its like a week and a half more from when they got my applications. So im kinda anxious at the moment. I will update you guys on whats gonna happen next. I am expecting a letter by the end of this month. I hope it arrives soon so that my stressors would end as well.
hello,
jst wondering, are you under spousal category or on ur own? is it really stressful to apply inland rather than outland? my spouse is considering inland application, tho' m ready to go home and file for outland too. have done my med n NBI already..

S

spinell250

congratulations Lylyth ... if i got it right you have an appointment for the PR landing ... if you still have questions about the letter you received ... going by alot of research , the letter you received gets you to the PR interview sooner than if you got your permission to apply for WP ... going by your latest post your just about there .... question though ... did they send you a letter asking you to call and book an appointment or did they send you an appointment and ask you to confirm ..... also do they specifically as that your sponsor/spouse attend the interview ..... my wife travels alot with her job and that worries me abit .

Lylyth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
The letter says for hubby to call them to book his appointment and he has to bring his PR fee, 2 photos, his US passport, and our marriage certificate. It doesn't say that I am supposed to attend the appointment, but will be driving into the city with him that day just in case.

Thank you Spinell250 and will keep you posted as things progress. Hubby is calling tomorrow to find out his next step and book his appointment.